• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi all, its bigmama2littlemama here, do you remember me?

onefatmama

S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 9st6lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi,:)

I hav'nt been around much, Iv:) got a new user name now too.

Thought Id give you an update.

I came off CD a couple of months ago because I found out I was pregnant.

Im now 3 months gone and have only gained 1lb which is great.

but whats not so great is that my baby may have some serious problems, I had a CVS which is like an amniocentesis.

We will find out tomorrow if the baby has big problems, if it has then the dr has suggested a termination :cry::cry: which would make sense, very tough times ahead maybe.

onefatmama ( bigmama2littlemama)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi onefatmama,

I don't remember you, im new on here myself.

I want to say to you that i really hope everything goes ok with your baby tomorrow.

One of the reasons i want to loose weight is because i have PCOS and can't have children unless i loose weight. I'm desperate for children one day so i'm currently desperate to shift this lard!

It must be a really difficult time for you hun. I really hope everything turns out for the best for you and your family.

Take care x :eek:

onefatmama

S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 9st6lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi,:)

I hav'nt been around much, Iv:) got a new user name now too.

Thought Id give you an update.

I came off CD a couple of months ago because I found out I was pregnant.

Im now 3 months gone and have only gained 1lb which is great.

but whats not so great is that my baby may have some serious problems, I had a CVS which is like an amniocentesis.

We will find out tomorrow if the baby has big problems, if it has then the dr has suggested a termination :cry::cry: which would make sense, very tough times ahead maybe.

onefatmama ( bigmama2littlemama)
I too have pcos and a blocked tube, i was on clomid for a while with no success, but after losing 4 stone on the cd I got pregnant naturally :):)

So good luck with your weightloss and trying to conceive :):)

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
welcome back mama :) will be thinking of u and really hope everything will go well tomorrow xxxx

natayou

a bit different everyday
hey bm2lm
sorry to hear the news, hope that everything is going to be fine
let us know what happens if you can
nat xxx

sonkie

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
Awww hun of course I remember you, hope the drs have got it wrong and its nothing to worry about.
Thinking of you xxxx

Ruthlet

Wants to be a loser!
Hey Mama,

Good to hear from you again - echoing the other posts I hope everything is ok with your results.

xx

S: 14st13lb C: 14st3lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st10lb(4.78%)
Hi Mama

Don't know if this helps but I had similar tests at 19 weeks as they thought my baby had spina bifida, it made for a very long & worrying pregnancy but now I have a little boy who's nearly 5 months and he's fine.

Hope you get good news
thinking of you
Christine xx