Hi All - just found you!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by flumpster67, 21 July 2008 Social URL.

1. flumpster67

flumpster67 In a whirl

Not 'on' a diet - Marissa Peer has changed my perceptions!
    Hello to all, I'm new today, only just found the site by accident but I have been reading posts for over 2 hours!
    Just come back from holidays to some gruesome photos and realise something has to be done.
    Just turned 40 mum of 3 and a shocking (to me) 15st 10lb, the heaviest I have been, even during pregnancy. Would love to get done to sensible 11st 7lb and change my eating habits

Last edited: 21 July 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    Welcome - and glad you've enjoyed reading posts so far.

Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome to mini's :) :) xx
  5. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    Hi and welcome xx
  6. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hello and welcome x
  7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Have you thought about what kind of diet you fancy following?

Irene xx
  8. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

WW Discover Plan
    Along the same lines as everyone else.... Hi and welcome. This site is amazing for support. Good luck with your weight loss!
  9. flumpster67

flumpster67 In a whirl

Not 'on' a diet - Marissa Peer has changed my perceptions!
    Hi, and thanks for all your welcomes - its quite scary being the new girl! :)
    I am going to try and follow weightwatchers , I attended before a couple of years ago and have all my books and recipes to follow. I am also trying to address my comfort (and boredom!) eating issues by doing more yoga and reiki practice.
    So far yesterday and today have been good and have got all my shopping in to make my meals - the temptation is when the kids are on holiday they are constantly snacking
  10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  11. one day at a time

one day at a time Full Member

Hello and Welcome
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.