Hi All...Let me introduce myself! :)

Lashes86

Hi there,

My name is Lucy, I am 25 and I have 1 child (A Son called Tyler who is nearly 7yrs old). I live in South East London and have done for most of my life!

I have been yo-yo'ing up and down over the last year and a half! Thankfully I am still less the I was Nov' 10. When I first started I was over 12st and at a height of 5ft 2in thats certainly not ideal. I am currently at 10st 12lbs so only 1 and a bit stone off being back to the start :(

As of yesterday I have decided to embark on the Weight Watcher Pro Points plan. I am doing this at home without the meetings or online subscription. I know what my points allowance is and have an app to help calculate as well as a massive file of recipes which I am hoping is enough to get me through this!

My goal weight is 8st 6lbs. I don't have a specific goal date but definitely well before Xmas would be nice! LOL possibly wishful thinking there!

Well that was a bit more of an essay then I planned haha!

Any questions feel free to ask :) I am very happy to make new like minded friends. Any tips are welcome too!

Happy weight loss peoples! :)

Lucy xx

Welcome to the site, let us know how you get on with the weight lose each week, if thats how you are going to work it? I'm sure you will do just fine, there is plenty of support you can get on here

Cheers huni. I'm lookin forward to meet new ppl! X

Hi im also doing wwpp i started it in feb and lost a good few lbs but fell of the wagon face first lol. I feel rubbish about it cause i think of how i could of looked if i just kept going. Im also doing it at home and weigh in every tue. So ive re-started today but will still weigh in on tue and im keeping my weight loss from the last time although i think i put on 3-4lbs its not that bad but im still ashamed. Im 26 and hope we could help each other out with this????? it would be good to have some sort of buddy to share losses with. :D ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Lashes86 said:
Hi there,

My name is Lucy, I am 25 and I have 1 child (A Son called Tyler who is nearly 7yrs old). I live in South East London and have done for most of my life!

I have been yo-yo'ing up and down over the last year and a half! Thankfully I am still less the I was Nov' 10. When I first started I was over 12st and at a height of 5ft 2in thats certainly not ideal. I am currently at 10st 12lbs so only 1 and a bit stone off being back to the start :(

As of yesterday I have decided to embark on the Weight Watcher Pro Points plan. I am doing this at home without the meetings or online subscription. I know what my points allowance is and have an app to help calculate as well as a massive file of recipes which I am hoping is enough to get me through this!

My goal weight is 8st 6lbs. I don't have a specific goal date but definitely well before Xmas would be nice! LOL possibly wishful thinking there!

Well that was a bit more of an essay then I planned haha!

Any questions feel free to ask :) I am very happy to make new like minded friends. Any tips are welcome too!

Happy weight loss peoples! :)

Lucy xx

Hi good luck x

Chazhavnfun said:
Hi im also doing wwpp i started it in feb and lost a good few lbs but fell of the wagon face first lol. I feel rubbish about it cause i think of how i could of looked if i just kept going. Im also doing it at home and weigh in every tue. So ive re-started today but will still weigh in on tue and im keeping my weight loss from the last time although i think i put on 3-4lbs its not that bad but im still ashamed. Im 26 and hope we could help each other out with this????? it would be good to have some sort of buddy to share losses with. :D ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Hiii! nice to meet u hun and I am
Happy to share the journey with u! We all fall of our wagons from time to time, I went from 12st 4lbs to like 9st 13lbs just from calorie counting and some form of mild exercising! Got lazy and couldn't be bothered to count any longer hence me now being at 10st 12lbs :( I have witnessed my best friend lose a fair bit on WW old point system so hoping that the new 1 shall work well for me! So have u been to any meetings before or doing it all from google research like me lol!
Look forward to speaking with u!
Lucy! Xx

Cheers rkmriddell :) xxx

I went to meeting last year but its just so expensive. I stopped going and tried it on my own but failed. Then at the begining of the year i got my husband on to it with me and we lost a good bit together. He lost a stone in 6 weeks.
Its good i think to go to a few meetings and get all the books and info because it really does help. I got them on the first class and that was last yr and im still looking at them and getting lots of help from them. I also have an app for my phone thats like my life saver i love it.
I find it easier planning every morning what im going to eat through out the day. Im also doing the zumba dvd in the mornings and 20 mins on the exsercise bike before my evening meal.
What day do you weigh yourself? Im tue, i cannot wait to see how ive done, fingers crossed for us x

I haven't been to any at all! :-/ worked out my points online, and also have an app that allows me to calculate points and save them for any time I wish to have them again! It really does work wonders!

I started Tuesday and today (Friday) I had a cheeky weight check and looks like I'm facing the right direction lool! Shall try not to weigh myself between now and my weigh in day which is Wednesday! So pretty close we can share out results around the same time :)

Doing mine by myself, no partner, no friend or family member! Hence y I came and found this lovely little site :) so glad I did every1 is so supportive! :)

Very good we like that direction lol. Im glad we weigh in at around the same time. Aw you dont need anyone elses help, just keep coming on here. Its harder having someone anyway because we are holding each other up really so if i tumble so does he and vice versa we're not very strong in this lol. I have a folder on my comp and have thinsperation pics of people with my body shape but look good and a few pics on my phone too. Also google 1lbs of fat it shocked me to the core. I donnot want to put on another single lbs ever again lol.

Oooo I think I may google that! I have 1 picture of myself from a few years ago! Well 7mths after I had my son which was nearly 7yrs ago!

Well I shall certainly be on here keeping up to date :). I am so excited for my 1st weigh in! And so glad I found yourself so soon into starting :)

Lol I guess I should be lucky I have no1 but myself to hold me back! I've managed to have ice cream today AND I still have points left! Amazing diet.

How have you done today huni? Xx

Im on track today i have 9 points left and as a wee treat i have a toffee crisp for tonight for watching bigbrother. So ill finish with 3 points left over for the day. My husband is away to play 5s for an hr at 7 so im going to stick on a zumba dvd after i settle the kids and do that for some extra activity points, not that i really use them though. I have a before pic from when i stared in feb and it makes me proper sick to look at it. Rooooll on the after pic thats all i can say lol. And well done for keeping on track. We need our little treats so we stay in line as long as its in our points eh? Its really exciting to have you to talk to though out this i think it will help. This is my 50th post so im hoping i can put pics up soon.

Lol. I have a pic of me when I was slimmer, 7mths after having my son and I was a size 8-10. That's my pic I am aiming for I guess! I have a pic of me at my biggest as well which makes me feel sick as I can't remember me looking like that and neither can my best mate! I too can not wait for the ta-daaaa pic lol! :) fingers crossed. I can change my avatar now apparently coz I reached past my 20posts so does that mean I can have a picture?

Did you enjoy Zumba? And the toffee crisp? I ended the day with like 4pts left! Not bad :)

I didn't exercise yday and was sposed to today but I just got off the phone with an old friend after 3.5hrs! And it's now like 2:17am and I certainly ain't starting now when I have to be up at 7:30/8am :-/ whoops! Will have to try do twice tomorrow.
Xox

I didnt get round to doing it again but i did do the 20min zumba yesterday morning and i made up for it and done 30min on the bike while watching bigbrother so not to bad. Its looking good for today to as ive done 50min zumba and 10min on the bike. Not sure whats for tea yet though. This is also my 3rd day of my 2l of water a day and again not looking to shabby. I think you get away with it since you not spoke to her in that long.
How is your day shaping up? Im going to have to look up some excersise for arms because i have an injured elbow and cant do push ups. Although there working out during zumba i can really feel the burn like anything is working.
Hope your day is going well.
Oh and yes you can add an avi now, it should say something at the top about it with a link to click on, its easiy enough to do.

What did u have for tea in the end? I had KFC because we were at the farm ALL day! In the middles of nowhere! Didn't get home til gone 8pm so there's no way I could of started to cook for me and my son! And shockingly I was still 7pts over at the end of the day!

How long have you been doing Zumba?? Have you noticed a difference? I'm not good with DVDs coz I get lazy with them! I have my own lil 20min(ish) work out I try do nightly. Only been doing it a few days!

Want to try cooking a nice low pointed meal! I have some chicken breasts so there's my start looool! What you doing today?

Xxx

Thats what your weeklies are there for anyway hun sounds yummy, I had half a pizza (11 points :eek:) and salad. Ive been doing zumba about 4 days now got up early to do it this morning.
hmmm not really noticed anything as such but i do have some deffinate pain in my core every morning so im thinking im using muscles deep inside my abdomen with all the salsa moves lol. Its my sisters dvds im borrowing while she is away on holiday so im going to have to go out and buy my own set lol. Tue needs to hurry up im getting impatient for weighing in. Today i didnt do much just some housework bathed the kids and sorted some clothes out, just a typical boaring sunday for me really.
You need to get an avi so i can see who im talking too. Its weird cause i can picture you n stuff but i dont know why lol.
Chicken is a good start, i usually have mines with a salad but gravey granuals is only like 2 points for 6g (2tsp)
How are you finding ww anyway do you think its easy enough? Id imagine if i hadnt been to any classes i wouldnt be able to work it out. I suppose if you have the app its not to bad. If you cant find the points for something let me know ill see if its in my books x

Cheers Irene :) Are you on WW too?

Chaz, sorry didn't come online yesterday! How's the Zumba keeping up! I did a 10hr shift yday and didn't eat the best! I pointed my lunch then had a load of family stuff stressing me out n ended up buying wings and chips :( don't even know how many points that is?!? Feel yucky! WI is 2mz!!!! Eek! Feel blugh tho so not hopeful!
Ur WI is today right? What time? Let me know how it goes! Good luck :)

I have been trying to do the avi thing from my phone and it is not having it so shall be on the computer in an hour or so and will do it then :)

Oh and in regards to how it's going I have actually ate a LOT of rubbish foods so yea like I said not hopeful for WI but on the whole I like the WW thing :) pointing isn't too hard. I said I won't buy the books until a couple of weeks in coz I don't want to spend money and then lose the willpower. Thanks for that it will be really helpful huni!! :) yay.
When I am ready I shall prob get them on Facebook! For now I have the iPhone app that lets me work out the points of things :) xxx

I finally have an avatar picture! YAY! Lol xx :)

Just wanted to share a couple of photos of me! Warning there not nice lol x

IMG_1010.jpgDSC04759.jpg

Back