Hi all ..... new to Dukan!

sadieley

Hi everyone, have been on minimins since 5th January 2011. I first joined when I started Lipotrim, managed to lose 14lbs in 10 days, but couldnt stomach the shakes or related issues that came with them, so I switched to Atkins while still in ketosis and managed to lose a whole 2lbs, (whoopeee) and thats where I have stayed.

I found the whole eating as much fat thing fab at first but it really went against the mindset that I have with dieting.

So the past week or so I have been doing some research, and came across the Dukan diet and am impressed, low carb, low fat, just what I have been looking for.....!!!

I have ordered a book so should be with me in the next few days, in the meantime can anyone give me some pointers??

On Atkins we had mims, (muffins in a minute) can I still have them? They are made from flaxseed?

Anyway I have really enjoyed reading your posts and am hoping this is the eating plan for me..... (fingers crossed) :D
Sadie xxx

Welcome!

It's worth familiarising yourself with the book when you get it before you start the diet - some people start the diet without the book and try to backtrack; it's easy to miss the concept like that.

One thing that you can source first though is oatbran - Tesco, Sainsbury's and most health food shops stock it.

You can make muffins, pancakes, porridge etc. from the oatbran, and since it's a daily requisite of the diet it's good to find it now!

Morrisons sell it on the isle with the cereals on, its usually underneath the porridge :)

I also get Asda home deliveries and they stock it too :D

Back