hi all new to ww with a question that sounds stupid!

Hi as title says I'm new to ww and started Tuesday I'm quiet big so have 47pp my question is does it matter what I use my points on as long as I stay within my allowance? For example I'm going McDonalds today with the kids and the meal I'm planning is 19pp and my tea is 16pp and I still have 12 remaining after that so can I eat what I want or do I still have to eat completely healthy?? I'm confused sorry :s

Hi as title says I'm new to ww and started Tuesday I'm quiet big so have 47pp my question is does it matter what I use my points on as long as I stay within my allowance? For example I'm going McDonalds today with the kids and the meal I'm planning is 19pp and my tea is 16pp and I still have 12 remaining after that so can I eat what I want or do I still have to eat completely healthy?? I'm confused sorry :s

Eat whatever you want :) Thats the beauty of WW! Don't forget you've got your Weeklies too.x

Thanks you have made me feel better :) xx

I wouldn't do any other diet now, I gladly spend 24pp on a Dominos on Monday lol x Who says dieting is boring! X

I have found that I can have chocolate, takeaway, Nando's and pub burgers and still lose weight as long as I stick to my points and exercise!

Obviously I try to have a healthy balance, I don't eat 'junk' food all the time, but on WW you can definitely have your cake and eat it!

Brilliant I do eat as healthy as I can when I can and when the kids go back school it will be so much easier but then I will definitely under my points so will have to bulk out with nuts etc but this week it feels like I'm eating rubbish but staying within my points so maybe just stressing to much :) thanks for your help xx

Brilliant I do eat as healthy as I can when I can and when the kids go back school it will be so much easier but then I will definitely under my points so will have to bulk out with nuts etc but this week it feels like I'm eating rubbish but staying within my points so maybe just stressing to much :) thanks for your help xx

Quite a few of us have a saying on here which is More IS More,meaning the more we eat the more we lose so make sure u bulk your food out if u are under your pp.x

Yes I've been reading that in the posts I just hope it works for me because I'm loving it as it fits into my family and I don't have to cook different things for me and if we go out I can factor this in and eat less through the day and still have my weekend takeaway with my weeklies like you say have your cake and eat it! :) mmmmm....cake lol

Yes I've been reading that in the posts I just hope it works for me because I'm loving it as it fits into my family and I don't have to cook different things for me and if we go out I can factor this in and eat less through the day and still have my weekend takeaway with my weeklies like you say have your cake and eat it! :) mmmmm....cake lol

Mmmmmm Cake indeed! And Dominos, Chinese, Cheesecake, Chocolate, Crisps etc lol! X

I'm on 48 points at the mo and sometimes can't believe I can eat so much, however I'm not proud as if I hadn't got so big I wouldn't be on this many! I agree with others it gives you the flexibility to have what you want as no food is banned.

The beauty of WW's is that we can still live a life and treat our selfs to takeaways etc. Thats the beauty of the dailies and the weeklies so we can use them both and not feel guilty. Enjoy and use your points while you can as they soon go down x

i love PPs!! what other diet will let you acciently eat a packet of WW choc digestives in one hit? and STILL only be 12PP??? im kicking myself for not doing t before!

i love PPs!! what other diet will let you acciently eat a packet of WW choc digestives in one hit? and STILL only be 12PP??? im kicking myself for not doing t before!

For not eating the Choc digestives before ;-) I knew what u meant really!!!! X

Back