Hi all Newbie here

digger54

Just started slimming world and found this website again. Look forward to ready all your posts.
I know I'm in the right place for help.
Jane

Im starting at group tomorrow lol excited and dreading it at same time xx good luck with your weight loss journey x

Hi both,slimming world is such a great eating plan,u can literally eat loads! And minimins is a great source of info and sapport.there are loads of great recipes on here so its easy to keep things interesting.anything u want to know just ask and someone will know the answer! Good luck with ur weight loss!

Thanks xx i have done SW before and lost 3stone so know i can do it x just after getting married i got cosy and piled on the weight lol x

Ah yeah I did the same, I always tell my husband it's his fault im over weight! Once you get back into it it will soon start coming back off tho.i joined again in May and lost a stone and half since then,would of been more but I've been on holiday to all inclusive resorts twice in that time and simply couldn't bring myself to diet on hols !

Ah yeah I did the same, I always tell my husband it's his fault im over weight! Once you get back into it it will soon start coming back off tho.i joined again in May and lost a stone and half since then,would of been more but I've been on holiday to all inclusive resorts twice in that time and simply couldn't bring myself to diet on hols !

Yes always seem to so hopefully it will this time lol xx u done well xx i hope to have lost at least a stone by xmas xx

Back