Hi All - Please can I join you?!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Ellen S, 14 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Ellen S

Ellen S Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :D Hi Guys
    Hope you dont mind me joining you all! I have decided after doing 10 days of Cambridge Diet that I am much more suited to SW (mainly cause you can eat!) so I am going to join a class on Thursday - I used to go to one on a Monday which I found hard as my weekends seemt o be where I slip!

I think I have lost about 10lbs with CD so far but gonna weigh in on Wed at home once all my sachets have gone and see then.....

Anyway as you can see from my ticker I want to lose a lot - about 5 stone by my 30th which is 27th Feb next year - plus me and my OH want to start trying for kids next year too ;)

So I will be posting more often if OK ladies?:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hun, of course you can join us. I moved from CD to SW too and It has been fantastic. I know there are many others too. Any questions just ask.

4. couscous

couscous Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro-Points WW
    Welcome to SW. I have no idea why anyone would do a diet that you can't eat on. I love my food too much and good luck.

5. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    you i tried cd and i have to say it was miserable whereas now i can go out do whatever i want, me and the oh went to the cinema and had a meal on saturday and we go out for drinks all the time but thats fine as long as i keep it within my syn allowance :D

6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hi, I lost loads on LL and CD and have only just moved to SW now. I wasn't in ketosis when I moved to SW so I can't answer your question either. Just know that anything in the first week reflects water/glycogen stores restocking as you add carbs to your diet.

7. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Hi Ellen, welcome to the SW side of the forum x

8. *daisy*

*daisy* Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hello and welcome !! ive only just joined up too and this bunch have been really friendly and welcoming - just what you need when you need a bit of support xx

9. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(33.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Ellen S, we have a team challenge going on at the moment and our team (Loobylou's Losers) are down a few members, if you fancy a challenge to get some good weight losses join us and see how you go. xxx Looby Lou

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.