Hi All - Please can I join you?!

Ellen S

:D Hi Guys
Hope you dont mind me joining you all! I have decided after doing 10 days of Cambridge Diet that I am much more suited to SW (mainly cause you can eat!) so I am going to join a class on Thursday - I used to go to one on a Monday which I found hard as my weekends seemt o be where I slip!

I think I have lost about 10lbs with CD so far but gonna weigh in on Wed at home once all my sachets have gone and see then.....

Anyway as you can see from my ticker I want to lose a lot - about 5 stone by my 30th which is 27th Feb next year - plus me and my OH want to start trying for kids next year too ;)

So I will be posting more often if OK ladies?:D

Hun, of course you can join us. I moved from CD to SW too and It has been fantastic. I know there are many others too. Any questions just ask.

Welcome to SW. I have no idea why anyone would do a diet that you can't eat on. I love my food too much and good luck.

you i tried cd and i have to say it was miserable whereas now i can go out do whatever i want, me and the oh went to the cinema and had a meal on saturday and we go out for drinks all the time but thats fine as long as i keep it within my syn allowance :D

hello and welcome !! ive only just joined up too and this bunch have been really friendly and welcoming - just what you need when you need a bit of support xx

Hi Ellen S, we have a team challenge going on at the moment and our team (Loobylou's Losers) are down a few members, if you fancy a challenge to get some good weight losses join us and see how you go. xxx Looby Lou

Back