Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi all start now or after hols

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ksmiuk, 17 July 2007 Social URL.

1. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

Hi all nice to be back on boards i did CD last year got to goal then piled 4 stone back on oops. Was thinking of trying the new weight-matters diet but they not got back to me and to be honest dont think I could ss again so fancy ww especially "core" have any of you tried this maybe its something to consider for later on when have sussed out portion sizes. I go to America next week and the thought of putting another stone on freaks me out so think I may start trying to cut down now and start properly when back not sure how to count points in USA .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Would imagine on WW you could diet - then continue in some fashion in America so you did not pile it all back on again. Think they have books etc that give you points etc .... hopefully a WW member will be along soon!

4. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

Hi they have a different system for working out points wher they do something with the fibre!???! lol I could do the core approach though x

5. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers

Hi they work the points out based on KCAL and SAT FAT, never heard of it having anything to do with fibre :D

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    The US work it out a different way to us, youre right, and I believe fibre is something they factor in but I have no idea how they calculate things, might be worth checking ww US site to see if it can shed any light :)

Otherwise Core might be a good option while youre away.

7. Paws

Paws Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating, calorie counting
    TBH I would start when you get back if I were you, but not go mad on holiday then you've got more to lose when you get back.

I went to Florida in April and found the food choices to be very limited, and would have hated to be dieting whilst I was there.

However, I suppose it depends where you are going and how much healthy food is there for you to eat.

8. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

Thanks for replies have just recieved info from weight-matters and am considering doing this on my return will let you know x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.