Hi all started lipotrim today

Maggie3105

I just had my first shake
What a taste :)
Who else is doing lipotrim and how u getting on
Let me know as can't wait for the results
Mags xxx

Hi maggie. I'm new to lipotrim also and will be starting tomorrow morning. How did your first week go and what was your weightloss? Best of luck x

Hi pech
I'm doing ok had a bad virus at my second day so has to stop but I'm back on my weigh in is Monday now :( can't wait tho
When go on lipotrim forum we all there it's user the total food replacement so hopefully I'll see u there :)

Poor you! I had my first shake about an hour ago. Wasnt as bad as I thought. Due to the bad reviews I was dreading it but so far so good :)

Best of luck Maggie, we're rooting for you!

Hiya, I'm new to this but hope to keep at, how are you finding lipotrim? I am on week 7 have lost 23 lbs but I'm struggling bit just now. I am craving savoury food. :)

just did quick google on this product, never used it and never heard of it frankly, but found lipotrim soup - as far as i see it contains dangerous sweetener aspartame and also quite alot carbs, not sure how it helps to lose weight really. what really concerns me is wouldnt find whole description of the shake with nutritional value, unless Im doing something wrong in searching. can somebody please list the ingredients in this shake. many thanks :)

Well I went to the pharmacy for mine so I don't think they would sell any products that are dangerous and bad in anyway. There are so many different things being said about lipotrim. I read lots on the Internet before I started it, I had a list of questions as long as my arm to ask the pharmacist and half of them she laughed and said not at all. It's not something you can do forever and when you have hit your target the pharmacist will help you to slowly introduce food back into your dirt. Hope this helps

Well I went to the pharmacy for mine so I don't think they would sell any products that are dangerous and bad in anyway. There are so many different things being said about lipotrim. I read lots on the Internet before I started it, I had a list of questions as long as my arm to ask the pharmacist and half of them she laughed and said not at all. It's not something you can do forever and when you have hit your target the pharmacist will help you to slowly introduce food back into your dirt. Hope this helps

I do understand they dont do dangerous things to your body or is a bad product, what concerns me whether it does anything at all. its not a cheap product and obviously when I pay for the product, I do expect it to work. what I normally do when I buy supplements and vitamins, I search for studies on pubmed and if scientific studies show it does work, Id use it. if theres no scientific data lets say for example that green tea helps to reduce weight why would I buy it for that purpose? :) im not saying that lipotrim is a scam but when product ingredients not listed or freely accessible to a regular customer, thats a red flag for me. but as i said, might be my searching skills bit poor and i appreciate if anyone could list the ingredients

Just started Lipotrim today. Starting weight is 17st12 so hoping to see some good results. I'm not sure starting n Friday was the best plan as all I can think about is beer and takeaways although I guess that why i'm doing it. I thought the strawberry shake was ok but the jury's out on the vanilla. My Wife's pizza certainly looked and smelt more appealing....
First weigh in on Thursday so fingers crossed.

Hello . Well. Had a week off lipotrim as I went away. Only put 2 pound back on which is fab. Back on it today so here we go again ! Bring on the Caribbean in November !! X

Back