• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi all! Starting 2moro (again)

S: 19st9lb
Hi everyone,
I've been prowling around lol the last few weeks and your results are all amazing well done!
I did LT in 2008 and lost 8stone, stupidly I put back on alot :(
BUT i've taken the first step and come back guns blazing, read all my old posts from way back when i did it the first time.
It was my fault I didn't maintain at all but I've learnt valuable lessons from it!

This site kept me going unbelieveably last time so expect to see alot of me on here:D

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Hey daisy and welcome back.

I have lost almost 8st and the difference you feel is amazing isnt it.
I wish you luck for restarting. Youve done it once so you know you can do it :) Good luck chuck :) x

Oh it's an amazing feeling, you feel like a new feeling!
I can't wait to start losing yippieee I'm all excited now!
What are you going to do to maintain, I just want ideas for when I come off (It's a long way away but I want to be prepared!)

x

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Well after 2 weeks of refeed im going to just eat healthy, watch portions etc - i have to start at some point and cant be living off diets for the rest of my life :)

Yeah exactly!
Keep us posted on your progress and well done again!:D

x

S: 13st2lb C: 9st13lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 3st3lb(24.46%)
Well done coming back on hun! wow 8 stone dats amazing pity you didnt maintain it but i bet you learnt alot from your previous experience so it will help you alot second time around! Look forward to seeing your progress.

jane5

S: 13st13lb C: 13st13lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I think everybody struggles maintaining, I have lost and regained weight over the years, but i think the main thing is to never give up trying.

good luck starting again

we are all only human xxx

S: 19st8lb C: 19st2.5lb G: 16st6lb BMI: 47.6 Loss: 0st5.5lb(2.01%)
hi and well done for losing eight stone. the hardest part is maintaining but its good that you have come back hope you do well
tracey

Restarter

Hi All

I came off LT on NOV 08 after losing 3stones. Like a few others i put on a little again. I really got fed up when my favourite pair of trousers wouldn't fit any longer. :sign0007::sigh:

I returned to my pharmacist and was annoyed with myself wen he told me id out on 1 and half stone.:booboo: he was also quite pissed at me :copon:

NOT wat u wanna hear wen ur gettin married in April 2010. :beam: So like many others i have had to bite the bullet and restart. It most certainly isn't easy and i have found it hard at the start but hopefully it will get easier. :sign0009:

I managed to lose 7.5 pounds in 5 days and am due for my second weigh in on Sat 31st Oct. My wedding dress is also in and am due to try it on Nov 17th so i hope to have the excess weight off or it wont fit! Will let you know how i get on.

Thank u :D

S: 15st7lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 2st8lb(16.59%)
Well done I am starting tomorrow too....x

Jenny_b

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 5st2lb(29.39%)
good luck to all the newbies, sure ull do great.
every1 on this site is so supportive.

x x

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
S: 21st0lb C: 12st12lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 8st2lb(38.78%)
Lots of luck to you and everyone else who is starting out on LT.

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
S: 22st5lb C: 19st4lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 47.8 Loss: 3st1lb(13.74%)
Welcome to the newbies and good luck to you all. Keep coming on here for inspiration and advice and I am sure that you will all do really well. :D :D :D