1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Hi all!!! xx

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by leglesslisa, 7 January 2010 Social URL.

1. leglesslisa

leglesslisa Member

Hi all I am a newbie too, just want to say Hi & wish every1 luck on their weight loss journey!
    I started my diet on Mon as I am going to be maid of honour at my cousins wedding in Sept and really want my dress to be a size 10 by then! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Foxy1509

Foxy1509 Well-Known Member

Hi Lisa,
    welcome aboard, and good luck with the weight loss. There are a number of us here losing weight for weddings. You'll get loads of support here.

Foxy x

4. leglesslisa

leglesslisa Member

Thanks foxy, am still doing quite well for my 1st wk and found some really good info & recipes on the site so i will be using them well done on your weight loss so far xx

5. laura269

laura269 Well-Known Member

Good Luck Lisa! I'm new too! Not got a wedding date yet but am engagaed and plan to set a date when I've lost some weight.

Laura xx

6. leglesslisa

leglesslisa Member

Hi Aisha, thanks for the message hun & good luck with your diet too!!
    Hi laura, thanks for your message Congrats on being engaged! I'm actually married but am going to be a maid of honour in Sept so want to slim down more by then good luck with your diet!!!
    I am doing my own version of the ww diet as I am a mum of 4 & full time student so aint got the time for the meetings!!!! Speak to you both soon xxx

7. Mumma K

Mumma K Well-Known Member

welcome to the form from another newbie wishing you all the best for your weightloss in 2010

8. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Great incentive to lose weight. Good luck

Irene xx

9. sarah Jayne

sarah Jayne SlimSez

Wishing you all the best and hope to speak to you soon x I am a newbie, but I am 30 this year so I will do it, I am gonna do it!!!

10. *~Daney~*

*~Daney~* Member

Hiya!

Welcome! I'm new too.

Like you and the other girls I too have a wedding this year in May although its only the reception I'm attending there will be not one but two exboyfriends there! Ahhhhhhh! And since splitting from them both Ive put on over 4 stone and gained extra chins lol!

Good luck girls, look forward to hearing about your weightlosses!

xxx