Hi all xx

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by That's_So_Fetch, 25 April 2008 Social URL.

1. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just thought i would say hi and introduce myself. I'm Laaibah and this is my millionth restart, lol, but i actually feel really positive that i can do it this time.

I've already posted a little about myself in the thread - Advice Needed: Restart & TOTM but i just wanted to say i am looking forward to meeting you all and sharing my weightloss journey with you.

At the mo, as well as doing the diet i am trying to get assignments done for university but i have a feeling i am going to get very distracted by this site, lol.

Anyway, my name is laaibah, i'm 23 years old, and i have about 2.5-3 stones to lose.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all :) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Laaibah,

Beware this site is very addictive but it is amazing for support/advice/commiserations and motivation.

Best of luck with your restart, a lot of CD in about frame of mind and you sound like you're positive about it so I look forward to your postings! :)

4. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi there! Wishing you lots of success x

5. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Hello and welcome, good luck to you in your journey

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hiya just wanted to say best of luck to ya. will look forward to seeing your progress. mini's is great for support/advice/a moan etc!

becky x

7. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Aww, thank you for your lovely replies, you've all made me feel really welcome. Hopefully i will be sticking to the diet 100% and staying around the boards for a long time. I am on Day 3 at the mo and feeling good :) xx

8. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Good luck hun!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.