Hi All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by imascall, 13 July 2009 Social URL.

1. imascall

imascall New Member

Hi i'm new,i have to lose 8 stone or 112lbs... i'l try for year to lose it. i've joined a gym and have changed my diet ....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Keep track of what you are eating by writing it down. How have you changed your diet?

Good luck

Irene xx

4. liloone

liloone Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.19%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    i have always found that as long as i wrote down everything i ate i lost weight i think i need to have that food journal as maybe a confort blanket

5. Ella_mentry

Ella_mentry Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and Welcome i think it is good to have a food journal and you can keep an eye on what you are eating but also it is good when you cant think what to have to eat you can look back at the journal

6. peony

peony Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(17.24%)
    Diet:
    Lost 10 stones on LL/Exante a couple of years ago, have regained several stone so giving WW a go.
    Hi and welcome. There are some good websites which help you track your food, I have not used any yet as am not eating regular food yet as I am doing Lighter Life but in 9-10 months when I hit my target weight and can eat food again I plan to use one of them. Will come back to you shortly with the web address of a good one I found - can't remember it now.
    X

7. peony

peony Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(17.24%)
    Diet:
    Lost 10 stones on LL/Exante a couple of years ago, have regained several stone so giving WW a go.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.