hi all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by clairem87, 14 December 2009 Social URL.

1. clairem87

clairem87 cos i need this xxx

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    hiya. my name is claire - im 22 and trying to lose around 6 stone - ive lost 20 lbs so far and have reached a plateau!
    need to get serious about it or its never gonna happen! anyone fancy chatting and supporting each others efforts??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Slimming World from home
    Hi...well done on your loss so far! :)

I've lost 2 and a half stone and got lots more to lose so am always up for a chat and support.

Do you know whats caused you to hit the plateau?
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Congratulations you are doing very well. Now to help you get motivated again.

Have you thought about starting a diary thread so members can support you on your journey.

Are you writing everything down to keep a check on what you are eating, have you started to exercise and have you gone down any sizes?

Good luck
    Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.