hi all

kazbro

jelly belly
i have just joined here
was given the link from buxomwench
i have been brave and rang my nearest cd councillor
i am due to see her on the 27th of this month(pay day)
i have already posted a message in newbie section in general but thought i`d say hi to you all here
i`m kaz married to alan and have 4 boys aged 16,13,11 and 9 and a girl aged 2

i`ve always struggled with my weight and in 1983 had ago at the cambridge diet
i lost around 4 stone but over the years have piled loads on
i am now desperate and as summer is looming i want to be a decnet size that i can go swimming with the kids without people laughing at me

looking at your pics you have given me the inspiration to do this, i sat crying this morning thiniking how the hell did i ever get this size, most of my eating habits have been through a lot of grief and heartache but i am now determined to get of my fat backside, stop pitying myself and do something about it

i am lookingh forward to chatting to you all and hopefully post a weight loss every week

kaz xxx

I cried and cried the night before I started CD for similar reasons to you - I never thought I would loose it. Its the best decision I ever made. Already (44 days in) I am feeling so much more confident and people are noticing... its SO fantastic. you can do this and it does work. Be excited about the new you who will be here in 10 months. By Christmas you wont recognise yourself

Good luck

A xxx

Keep us posted on your progress... do this for you. xx

hey nice to meet u kaz :)

i am starting on the 23rd of this month so we can help eachother along :)

and try no to be upset bout the past its the future that counts

we wil be thinner for the summer :)

xxx

post subject

Kazbo..........I too can't believe I got like this either, but we are doing something about it.....that's one big step.....my first step was yesterday......the counsellor was great....at ease at once, its not like these horrid weight classes......sitting aroung listening to what everyone has to say, on my part, thats the thing that stops me going. You will be fine, just look at the weight loss Achelois has had, boy that makes me so grateful I took the step yesterday. We are here for you
DJ

Back