Hi all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jono, 25 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Jono

Jono Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey all, i'm Jono and i'm trying to lose weight! I've lost 2 stone 2 pounds since beginning of January just doing my own thing, but i just wanted to introduce myself as i'll be around on these boards until i reach my target weight and more..

I'm hoping to reach 20 stone by my birthday in August, i have another 5 stone 3 pound to go, but i'm definitely commited to losing weight.

I did start losing weight last year, i weighed 32 stone 8 lb's in March last year but became ill during the summer which meant i had to stop.

Now i'm back with more determination than ever and even better than before is the support and motivation i need right here. Thanks guys :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Hi there Jono.

I think most folks have gone to bed now lol! :D [apart from me!]

Just wanted to say welcome :welcome: to the site and wish you all the very best for achieving your goal for August and notably for losing oover two stones already :wow: & :clap:.

Enjoy the site, make yourself known. We're a great bunch here and you'll soon realise we have big hearts and we DO care.

Ciao for now and goodnight.
    Mini likes this.
  4. scottye87

scottye87 Back after 6 years of ups and downs...

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Hi Jono,

Great attitude, glad youre here :)

Wish you the best of luck with the rest of your loss, and congratulations on what you have achieved so far.....good work!
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.