Hi all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jono, 25 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Jono

Jono Member

Start Weight:
    27st5lb
    Current Weight:
    24st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(12.01%)
    Diet:
    Self/WW
    Hey all, i'm Jono and i'm trying to lose weight! I've lost 2 stone 2 pounds since beginning of January just doing my own thing, but i just wanted to introduce myself as i'll be around on these boards until i reach my target weight and more..

I'm hoping to reach 20 stone by my birthday in August, i have another 5 stone 3 pound to go, but i'm definitely commited to losing weight.

I did start losing weight last year, i weighed 32 stone 8 lb's in March last year but became ill during the summer which meant i had to stop.

Now i'm back with more determination than ever and even better than before is the support and motivation i need right here. Thanks guys :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Hi there Jono.

I think most folks have gone to bed now lol! :D [apart from me!]

Just wanted to say welcome :welcome: to the site and wish you all the very best for achieving your goal for August and notably for losing oover two stones already :wow: & :clap:.

Enjoy the site, make yourself known. We're a great bunch here and you'll soon realise we have big hearts and we DO care.

Ciao for now and goodnight.

Mini likes this.
  4. scottye87

scottye87 Back after 6 years of ups and downs...

Start Weight:
    28st0lb
    Current Weight:
    27st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(2.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi Jono,

Great attitude, glad youre here :)

Wish you the best of luck with the rest of your loss, and congratulations on what you have achieved so far.....good work!

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.