Hi all :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ginandtoni, 14 March 2010 Social URL.

1. ginandtoni

ginandtoni New Member

Ive joined forums before, and ended up so scared of the members I never even spoke.. Lol, so figured I best get my first words in while I still dare!

My name is Toni, i'm 21 and I really want to look and feel good this summer, and ongoing after that. I'd love to be able to feel more confident in myself. I haven't had much of a look round the forum yet, but I hope I can find more about whats good to eat, bad to eat, how much to eat, what excersise is helpful, and even whats not.

I tried to 'diet' on my own before, and it never lasts more than week because I just go overboard and extreme and I can't keep up with it.

Anyway, I hope I get to know some of the people in here eventually, and actually get rid of some weight! x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Every Other Day Diet
    Hi Toni and welcome. I don't think you'll find TOO many scary people here. Good luck on your weight loss journey.

KB x
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us.

Irene xx
  5. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome to the forum, good luck on your weightloss journey :D no need to be scared, none of us bite Much!!! lol
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.