• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi All

Well I thought I would say hello to everyone and introduce myself. I am Laura, 30 and I am overweight. I was really really thin yp to the age of 21 (weight about 7 stone) but then drinking, junk food and depression found me.
I have been really happy for the last 3 years with my partner, but I have leaped up to the grand weight of 17.1stone. He is undergoing weight loss surgery at the beginning of July and I decided that I wanted to help and make a change to. I would like to have children some time soon and I dont want to be the fat parent.

So I have started weight watchers, not attending the meetings due to finances but I have all the details - so wish me luck and no doubt I will be asking for support soon. Any advice anyone???

Thanks for reading xxxx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

is smiling :D
Hi Laura, Welcome to minimins, I'm new here myself and its great, lots of advice, and motivation, lots of friendly people :)
The Weight Watchers forums are here http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/
you could make a ww diary? I have one, other members are cheering me on in it and giving me help when I need it.....and its good for me to keep track of myself! lol
..and I'm doing WW myself, I dont go to meetings I'm doing it online as its cheaper.

good luck with your weight loss!

Kitty x

Thanks Kitty,
My food diary for days 1 and 2 is up and running. I think I need all the advise I can.
I am more scared of starting well and giving up :(

Gold Member
Hiya and welcome to this fab site........its great for help, advice and to make friends with people in the same situation as you.....good luck...xx