Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi all!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lisa&Jim, 4 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Lisa&Jim

Lisa&Jim Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(10.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone

I'm lisa and i'm new to minimins. I am hoping for my half stone sticker on saturday and wondered if anyone could tell me how you get the awards images under your posts?

Thx :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clairex

clairex Silver Member

I have no idea on the sticker front (think there may have been a thread in the off topic section?) Just wanted to say hi and welcome!! Let us know how you get on at your first WI! See you around the boards hun :) xxx

4. Lisa&Jim

Lisa&Jim Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(10.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thx Claire!

I don't go to a class though - i'm doing bodyoptimise online at home. Lost 4 pounds so far in 2 weeks, but on saturday when i get weighed hoping for a half stone loss altogether.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone x :)

5. clairex

clairex Silver Member

Ooh thats fab! congrats:) xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.