• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi All

Hi everyone, new to the forum, but not new to dieting! Am doing WW have lost over 5 stone but have had a plateau since July am still 2 stone away from gold. Any help gratefully received, no exercise tips I have ME/CFS and cannot exercise.
Am happy to help anyone else out in return!!
XX

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Daisy to MiniMins:welcome2:

Congratulations and well done on losing over 5 stone:happy096:

Have a look on the link below and it will help you make your way around the forum.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

You need 50 posts before you can have links or attachments in your post.

You can have a weight ticker now if you like in your signature.

Click on the link below and it will show you how step by step...

MiniMins.com - How to create a ticker and add it to your signature

If you need any help please ask.

Welcome to the site Daisy, you'll get great support here.

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
Welcome Daisy. Congrats on your 5 stone loss - that is fab! Good luck with the rest of your weight loss.

Hi Thanks for the welcome.
Sorry about the attachment, was trying to add avatar.
Have followed instructions and i get an option which says "Do not use an avatar" which is checked and I can't uncheck it to add my own
Help!

Also Daisy if you're using the iphone app I don't think you can do it even if you have 20 posts.

hi and :welcome: to the forums! Congrats on your amazing weight loss so far! Good luck on your weight loss journey!

:welcome2:

Congrats on your weight loss so far and also good luck with the rest of your journey!!! xxx