• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi all!!

missymoo

Fed up of being fat
Hi

Wow 10st thats amazing, well done you!!

S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
Welcome Red - great to see you here; looking forward to sharing your highs and lows :)

kazbro

jelly belly
S: 20st5lb C: 18st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 49.2 Loss: 2st5lb(11.58%)
welcome back red
10 stones is what i needed to lose
i got 7 and a bit left
great to see you succeeded

as you have already done cd you know you wil get to your goal

well done so far

kaz :D

hazel05

Hi red well done you have lost an incredible 10st :wow:
I,ve just read some of your blog, i have around 7st to loose and my main reason is for a baby. I've had lots of tests done it seems never ending! but if i loose weight its one thing less for them to blame!! Good luck with everything, i hope your dreams come true soon xxx

carebear1

S: 14st3lb C: 13st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 0st8lb(4.02%)
Welcome back Red!!! Wow 10st lost hearing that fells me with inspiration, Congrats girl. How long did it take you to lose that? as i've got 9-10 to lose

Splash

Gold Member
S: 21st10lb C: 21st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st10lb(3.29%)
Wow, that's fantastic. Are you near goal now as I know everyone says it gets harder then. I've written myself a heart felt letter listing the humiliations, my dreams and goals, kicking myself up the backside if I ever want to give up. I've sealed it up to be opened only if I'm really tempted to give up....and i'm hoping I can get to goal and then read it and see how far i've come.
Another thought, 16 years ago I got with 1 stone of my ideal weight but it really unsettled me. I've always been big and I just didn't know how to cope with being 'visible' to the world again. I remember looking at my slim legs in the bath, thinking how well I'd done and then going downstairs to eat a huge bar of chocolate.It was down hill from there. Don't know if this is significant for you, just something that popped into my head.:)

hollycat

To infinity and beyond!
S: 23st7lb C: 15st13.5lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 7st7.5lb(32.07%)
Fantastic - 10 stone loss. How long did it take to lose?

sophia-jo

Silver Member
Wow, that's fantastic. Are you near goal now as I know everyone says it gets harder then. I've written myself a heart felt letter listing the humiliations, my dreams and goals, kicking myself up the backside if I ever want to give up. I've sealed it up to be opened only if I'm really tempted to give up....and i'm hoping I can get to goal and then read it and see how far i've come.
Another thought, 16 years ago I got with 1 stone of my ideal weight but it really unsettled me. I've always been big and I just didn't know how to cope with being 'visible' to the world again. I remember looking at my slim legs in the bath, thinking how well I'd done and then going downstairs to eat a huge bar of chocolate.It was down hill from there. Don't know if this is significant for you, just something that popped into my head.:)
Splash, I wanted to rep you for this post,.. this forum is different than another forum I use... How do I rep you??? Love the letter idea, have done lists in the past but I wreckon the sealing of the envelope makes it a bit more OFFICIAL and a little less tempting to open, so here here, I agree, think I'll do that. Sorry you gained weight though, that must be dreadful... I used to be a size 10/12 forever....until I gained all this weight of course, but I thought I was hard done to, you've been through the mill. BUT you are back on CD and I wish you lots luck with it....

sophia-jo

Silver Member
red, that's amazing!! x

wow red, you have done fantastically. I wish you luck with your last bit of weight to lose. x