Hi all!

sukz

Hi guys!
My name is sukz and im 27 and after a lot of yo-yo dieting and fluctuation in my weight I have decided to finally do something about it. I have joined weight watchers online and am starting it on Thursday. I currently weigh 182 lbs and want to lose 30lbs. I am going to be doing the pro points and am hoping that with the use of this site I will stick at it and have some support. Ive always been the fat friend and so my dont have much support as my friends dont diet or understand my struggle. I have joined the local gym as well and am hoping to go and do a class at least 3 times a week. Anyway just thought I would say hello! Hope this works as I have a great motivation this time! :love047:

I hope I do too! My boyfriend asked me if it was okay to think about proposing etc soon and I told him that I needed motivation to lose weight...so I suggested that he wait and ask me when I lose my target amount of 30lbs! I want to look nice for when he asks and I want to always remember the day he asks as being the happiest of my life.

Welcome to Minis :) Good luck with WW and your weight loss journey x

Hi everyone and thanks for the good luck wishes. I started it today and it took me a while to work out what was what but I got there. I was trying to stay within my 29 points but went over by 1 point so took it off my weeklies. I ordered the deluxe package on the website but it didnt arrive and is coming 2mrw but I couldnt wait to get started so used the net for my values. Just got a new set of kitchen scales as well to weigh my potatoes and things and I came to a stark realisation that the amount I used to eat was all wrong. Today I used 200g of potatos for mash with a bit of milk and it filled me up. I think before I must have had nearly double the portion size. OH has been so supportive and kind with it all and even stocked up the freezer while I was at work with weight watchers puddings as I have a huge sweet tooth. Fingers crossed this time the dieting will work. I tried Xenical once before and hated it. I even at one point joined the cambridge diet but I soon realised the only way to diet was when I was ready to make real changes and not expect a quick fix! Anyway I wanted to ask if there was a way to check threads I write replies to so I can fidn them quickly again? Hope everyone has been having a great week!

if you go to the top of the thread it says thread tools. click on this and then click on subscribe to this thread. then to look at suscribed threads go to the top of the page click on quick links and then suscribed threads.hope that helps.

Back