Hi all :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by xstitcher84, 4 August 2011 Social URL.

1. xstitcher84

xstitcher84 New Member

I have been doing slimming world for a while now (9 months online, 8 weeks at group). I have lost about 2 stone so far.
    Having been overweight all my life I finally was in the right frame of mind to do something about it when I was diagnosed with pcos last year and told the only way Iwould be able to conceive naturally would be to lose a significant amount of weight. My husband and I are now going through the adoption process,which could also be hindered by being overweight, finally gave me the push I needed to be proactive and commit to losing weight ( husband has also joined slimming world).
    Having such a big goal is helping me stay focused and stopping me from straying from the plan which I have had a tendency to do in the past:).
    Hopefully you will be seeing less of me as the weeks go on :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LighterCL

LighterCL Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(12.5%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hi and welcome!! Congrats on your brilliant loss to date!! With support from hubby, I'm sure you will smash your goal!

4. blossums

blossums Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.45%)
    Hiya, am new here too, think that's great how your hubby has joined too, nice to be able to share that :)

5. Miami Brown

Miami Brown Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.74%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on losing 2 stones! That's incredible. At least you know whatever you're doing is working. Just keep at it. Don't look back. And remember why you're doing this.
    Feel proud that you've come this far. And who knows? a lil further and you will kick pcos in the butt!

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Congratulations on your losses. Hope adoption process goes well.

Irene xx

7. Rabecky

Rabecky Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7.5lb(24.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey! Well done on losing 2 stone, and good luck losing the rest :) I'm glad you've joined with your husband, that'll be brilliant support for you both at home!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.