Hi all

Cillainoz

Just a hello from me , was living in the uk for twelve years and lost my two stone extra with slimming world on red days and I loved it , always struggled with my weight and found sw was the best ever . Then moved back to oz and put my weight back on !
I have been kidding myself that I am just meant to be bigger haha even using the excuse that I love my boobs when I am bigger ,guess what even big boobs aren't enough for me to feel this rubbish so today I weighed in at 76kgor about 11 stone 10pounds and I am 5foot 4 so need to loose some weight and I need you all to help keep me motivated , thanks for listening speak to you all soon ! X

Thanks Irene
Trying to work my way round everything , end of my first day on red, feel good had a huge evening meal and am now really feeling empty but in a good way , can't believe how fast a red meal seems to disappear when a green meal just hangs in my stomach for hours making me feel bloated and heavy , guess my theory that some bodies prefer red and some green is correct for me I am a true carnivore !

Back