Hi all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cillainoz, 9 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Cillainoz

Cillainoz Member

Just a hello from me , was living in the uk for twelve years and lost my two stone extra with slimming world on red days and I loved it , always struggled with my weight and found sw was the best ever . Then moved back to oz and put my weight back on !
    I have been kidding myself that I am just meant to be bigger haha even using the excuse that I love my boobs when I am bigger ,guess what even big boobs aren't enough for me to feel this rubbish so today I weighed in at 76kgor about 11 stone 10pounds and I am 5foot 4 so need to loose some weight and I need you all to help keep me motivated , thanks for listening speak to you all soon ! X
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx
  4. Cillainoz

Cillainoz Member

Thanks Irene
    Trying to work my way round everything , end of my first day on red, feel good had a huge evening meal and am now really feeling empty but in a good way , can't believe how fast a red meal seems to disappear when a green meal just hangs in my stomach for hours making me feel bloated and heavy , guess my theory that some bodies prefer red and some green is correct for me I am a true carnivore !
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.