Hi all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GiaHoliday, 29 October 2008 Social URL.

1. GiaHoliday

GiaHoliday Member

I am new here and am trying desperately to lose more weight than I already have. I started at 204 pounds in mid-june and last weighed myself in mid-september at 160.5 pounds. I am so nervous to way myself again, so I haven't! I dont have a scale, but am afraid to buy one! Im worried I stopped losing, but I really want to fit into my pair of jeans.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:welcome: to minimins hun. your right scales are evil!! are you following a diet or just cutting down and that?

4. Jax123

Jax123 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(19.6%)
    Hi :welcome: Just joined the site myself; tis very friendly and supportive. You've done brilliantly so far - Well done!

5. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome to minimins. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Well done on losing over 2 stones already. How much more you wanted to lose?

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Are your clothes still fitting ok? Are you sticking to your diet? I hope you continue to lose

Irene xx

7. ** Just Jools **

** Just Jools ** Slow & steady does it!!!!

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(26.2%)
    Hiya & :welcome:.
    Well done so far & good luck in the future. Hope you fit into your jeans soon. x :D

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  9. GiaHoliday

GiaHoliday Member

I am not really doing any particular diet....just trying to keep track of my calories for now.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.