Hi am back

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Sammi N, 18 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Sammi N

Sammi N Anything but Regular

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all, am back for the 3rd and final time.... the past two attempts ive tried cd i have fallen pregnant... i now have the child baring bug out of the way and am ready to commit my body to weight loss instead :). The last attempt i managed to lose just over 3 stone and hope to lost that again this time round. Look forward to my journey and reading about all of yours too :-D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sammi N

Sammi N Anything but Regular

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    anyone know how to totally remove a ticker.... i cant seem to find the option at tickerfactory?

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hi and good luck. I'm sure you will achieve your goal! You remove the ticker from your Signature. Go to the blue area at the top of the page. Click on Quick Links. Click on Edit Signature.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.