• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ€โšพโšฝ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi back again positive thinking

Hi this is my 2nd diary my first 2 months was very up and down I left at my last meeting and still have food diarys and the app I have been getting stuck at the same weight for a wile now wich is 13 stone I am going to get my bloods done Monday to rule out a thyroid and hopeing to shift my stone of baby weight and more would be amazing ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I was meant to go my class Thursday after a major blow out Tuesday I couldn't face it my scales make me 13 stone for the time being I will weigh myself and think I will go back class Thursday I went over my syns today but not thinking negative as this is what leads me to ove eat

Breakfast 2 poached eggs on toast with mayonaise

Dinner 2 oranges

Tea turkey Drummers chips and beans

No a choice or b tomorrow will be my proper day of doing it properly

upndown

Gold Member
S: 12st11lb C: 10st10.5lb G: 10st0.5lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 2st0.5lb(15.92%)
I don't blame you for not going to class - that's a pretty good day there - good luck for today!

How's today been?

upndown

Gold Member
Hope you're out enjoying yourself - it's quiet without you!

Hi Hun thank u really ur msg Hun had a very hard day today if I am honest I started of with toast then went my mates mums her baby is a bit older than Andre I had 2 shandys then I went kebab shop and had Chips with mayo and was delish how have u been xx

upndown

Gold Member
Sounds like a nice day - do you have a plan for 2moro? I think it's harder at the weekend!

I've been ok thanks - went for a walk along the coast this morning and my food's be on plan - I really want a good loss this week!

S: 11st0lb C: 9st6lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 1st8lb(14.29%)
Oh you have a new diary. :classic_smile:

How have things been going today?

Sounds like a nice day - do you have a plan for 2moro? I think it's harder at the weekend!

I've been ok thanks - went for a walk along the coast this morning and my food's be on plan - I really want a good loss this week!
Hi Hun I think it's harder to at weekend I have no plan today I just had boiled eggs on toast made the mistake of getting white Medium Bread so high in syns x

I am going go end up over my syns today and will be angry at myself so I am going to write down what I have had and try not to count syns just so I can keep a eye on my eating will be going shopping Tuesday

upndown

Gold Member
I am going go end up over my syns today and will be angry at myself so I am going to write down what I have had and try not to count syns just so I can keep a eye on my eating will be going shopping Tuesday
That's a really good idea - don't beat yourself up tho :classic_roll_eyes:
Breakfast. 2 boiled eggs on toast white bread and butter blueberrys speed I
A great start to the day!

Hi Hun yes Hun I was getting very negative on there I have left sw class I had such a big binge and just couldn't handle being told I have gained I am going to get my bloods done this week and petrified just to out rule thyroid how u doing xxx
Hope your blood test goes ok and you don't have thyroid problems - I don't like blood tests either but thank goodnes they don't take long - let us know the results when you get them.

Try to put your binge behind you and take the diet one day at a time (apart from planning your meals so you can do the shopping!)

I just write a list of my teas - then I just have what I fancy on the list and check I have enough in for b'fasts and lunches/snacks .

I don't like food shopping so try to go once a week but we have a corner shop nearby handy but it can be expensive!

Hope your day goes well. x

S: 11st0lb C: 9st6lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 1st8lb(14.29%)
I'm ok thanks. Just plodding along.:confused:

Don't worry about having bloods done. It is only a small prick and is over before you know it. Just relax and think of what your going to have for dinner or do after you've had them done.:)

upndown

Gold Member
How did the rest of your day go?

It brightened up here for a while in the afternoon but then a few hours later it started to rain - flipping weather!

That's a really good idea - don't beat yourself up tho :classic_roll_eyes:

A great start to the day!

Hope your blood test goes ok and you don't have thyroid problems - I don't like blood tests either but thank goodnes they don't take long - let us know the results when you get them.

Try to put your binge behind you and take the diet one day at a time (apart from planning your meals so you can do the shopping!)

I just write a list of my teas - then I just have what I fancy on the list and check I have enough in for b'fasts and lunches/snacks .

I don't like food shopping so try to go once a week but we have a corner shop nearby handy but it can be expensive!

Hope your day goes well. x
Hi Hun I know my phobia is needles and the build up to going the hospital has me sick with nerves I am the same with shoppingso easyJet to pop the shop but yes it's so dear hopefully will go hospital tomorrow and Aldi xx

upndown

Gold Member
Hope your blood test isn't too traumatic. How's your food been today? Don't beat yourself up if you've eaten cos you're nervous about 2moro x

upndown

Gold Member
How did your blood test go? Hope you were ok? Did you make it to Aldi and get your food for the diet sorted - blimey there's 3 questions there :classic_roll_eyes: x

Hi Hun sorry for late reply weather has been bloody terrible here I havnt been for my bloods just yet I have decided after days of over thinking lol ww is my new plan will pop over to ur post now Hun xx

upndown

Gold Member
Yes weather's cool and windy here today too! Glad you've decided which diet to do - good luck!