• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi can I join you?

Hello everyone, can I come and join you from from the Cambridge Diet?:wave_cry: As you can see I am pretty closed to target but soooo fed up with not eating properly I have decided to bite the bullet and joined my local club. I have brought all my food and start tomorrow...can't wait to try all the recipes I have been drooling over for weeks on your pages.:drool: Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LittleMissCupcake

Minimins is the best!
hey triple trouble (love the name!)
Welcome to the forum and welcome to SW!
What plan are you thinking ofdoing or you gonna give them all a go??
This place is great for chatting, encouragement and swapping recipes etc! I love it!!!
Well done with your weight loss you have done fab..and welcome back to eating proper food again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you. Im going to do green days as im veggie. I even tried the syn free pancakes this morning yum. The thing I missed the most though is fruit and can't wait to get started.

Well done on your weight loss too!

mumto4

Cherryade- You can't eat ANYTHING on the Cambridge diet!

You cant eat fruit on the camebridge diet? Blimey! Ive only ever done SW so Im clueless!
As mum4 said you cant eat anything on the lower plan but I was on a higher plan where I had one strict meal a day. But kept falling off the wagon:cry: