Hi can I join your thread please?

ruth43

Soon to be Slim
Hi, I've started low calorie, low diet fat last Wednesday and taking Xenical too, I've joined the Xenical forum too but it's soooo quiet over there and I really need somewhere to post and connect with others daily for the motivation so here I am.

I'm 45, 5 foot tall and weighed 177 lbs (which is 12 stone 9 lbs) on Wednesday, today I weigh 173.4 lbs so I'm doing something right, lol.

I've found it quite easy so far and eating about 1200 to 1300 calories a day as I'm not active and not very tall.

Hope to get to know you all and follow you on your weight loss journeys.

ruth43 said:
Hi, I've started low calorie, low diet fat last Wednesday and taking Xenical too, I've joined the Xenical forum too but it's soooo quiet over there and I really need somewhere to post and connect with others daily for the motivation so here I am.

I'm 45, 5 foot tall and weighed 177 lbs (which is 12 stone 9 lbs) on Wednesday, today I weigh 173.4 lbs so I'm doing something right, lol.

I've found it quite easy so far and eating about 1200 to 1300 calories a day as I'm not active and not very tall.

Hope to get to know you all and follow you on your weight loss journeys.

Hi Ruth! I'm here as well as on the Xen forum, lol. I think on the Xenical bit there's quite a bit more activity in the Diaries section than on the main section, so you might want to subscribe to a few of the diaries - people like Lexie, Kat, Misbehave and recent member Rosie (to name but a few!) are usually quite active on their diaries, and are a great bunch. (I'm at bit rubbish at my diary, lol). xx

Back