hi could anyone give me some crisps and chocolate points please

georgina2930

Silver Member
than u in advance i started today and carnt seem to se the points for them also is it safe to say 1point equals 50 calories xx

than u in advance i started today and carnt seem to se the points for them also is it safe to say 1point equals 50 calories xx

What crisps and chocolate???

I eat French fries which are 2pp - 3pp per packet depending on the flavour, skips are also 2pp per packet.

Mini bags of Cadbury buttons are 2pp and I pointed a mars bar for my friend today which was 7pp so quite a difference! Have you got the WW app??? It's fab for finding the pp values for anything and everything :) xxx

My favourites are:
Velvet crunch crisps @ 2pp
Quavers (multi pack) @ 2pp

Curly wurly @ 3pp
Fudge @ 3pp
6 blocks of green & blacks @ 3pp
Maltesers @ 5pp
Shape delight chocolate desert @ 3pp
Ferrero rocher @ 2pp & 5pp for 2, 'expensive' but I love them!!!

Things like walkers crisps 33g are 5pp, mars bar/snickers are 8pp so best for treats and not everyday :)

I don't think the old discover plan of calories = pro points works as its all based on the other nv's. if you don't have access to the online tracker I recommend getting a WW calculator, then it's all at your finger tips!! ;)

thank u all i have a calcultor some were wotsits and walkers please ripple wispa i love maltesers and crispy rolls please kinder beuno xx

Kinder bueno I need the nutritional values to work them out.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I joined back to WW today but my mam is in it two years next week (down 5st!) and she swears by cadbury Curly Wurly which are 3pps,
if you put 1 in the freezer for a bit before you eat it and before you open it, hit it gently off the edge of a table to shatter it, it'll last twice as long
as it becomes harder to chew and really hits the spot when craving some chocolate
x

I just got a pack of milk chocolate SPAR digestives. As a treat when i am craving abit of chocolate, each biscuit is 2 pro points so i only tend to have one or 2

I bought some Time Out chocolate the other day from Tesco. 9 fingers for £1 and only 2pp per finger. Yum!

ok this might sound really silly but do you lovely ladys stil have treats iv found a lot of my points go on them x

georgina2930 said:
ok this might sound really silly but do you lovely ladys stil have treats iv found a lot of my points go on them x

Yes I do, I figure thats why people are so successful on WW. If they allow themselves a few treats but point them, theres no harm done :) xx

thanks hun do u have them every day iv started getiing 2 point crisps and got milky ways i couldnt do it without goodies lol can i ask please is a drifter 5 points pls x

georgina2930 said:
thanks hun do u have them every day iv started getiing 2 point crisps and got milky ways i couldnt do it without goodies lol can i ask please is a drifter 5 points pls x

I do have small treats each day like velvet crunch crisps which are 2pp a bag or a couple of biccies with my evening cuppa which are either 1 or 2pp. Its only my first week and I weigh in monday so dont know if allowing myself treats works yet!! 99cal drifters are 3pp I think. Im having time out (1 finger packs only) as they're quite good for a choc fix and are low at 2pp as someone else recently recommended to me :) how are you finding the plan? Have you been on it long? X

hi hun this is my second week i lost 1 half pound tuesday wich was ok as it was totm do you have a food diary maybe we could help each other xx

Last edited:
Well done on your loss, thats really positive :) I dont have a food diary but I log it via a ww app I downloaded. A typical day for me is:

Breakfast:
Weetabix x 2 and milk or porridge-usually no more than 6pp in total

Snacks through day:
Banana or other fruit and cuppa
Velvet crunch crisps 2pp
Light choices hot choc 1pp

Lunch:
WW soup (tinned -2pp) plus a pitta bread or 1 slice of toast for 1-3pp

Dinner -whatevers left!
Various but what I have done is become more aware of my portion size. I still eat what hubby eats but just weigh it out according to my points allowance. Doesnt feel restrictive if you're eating the same :) plus I've made a few sneaky changes to the way I cook which hubby hasnt picked up on so I've saved a few points along the way!

I figure your points are there to be used as they're worked out according to your weight. If you eat too few, you wont lose as your body will go into starvation mode.

Hope that helps a bit. Happy to buddy up for support though :) xx

well done hun ures sounds realy good i kno iv saw a lot of posts that say they do loose when they eat ther 49 points iv just started a new thread just to get some new ideas it good to know things before hand i think and its amazing what diffrences can make to your weight loss x

Back