hi :D from cambridge to ww

Hi, I moved from cd to WW 2 weeks ago and have lost 5lbs already! Didn't gain anything just went straight into it and was loosing which I didn't expect to happen!
I looovvveee WW and eating again lol!
It's about making the right choices and portion sizes!
Just fill up on fruit and veg!
Gd luck Hun!

Total loss so far- 40lbs

Nah that's cool Hun!
I am on 26pp a day! I eat loads of salads, WW frozen meals, lots of fruit!
I try and keep up with the fluid intake but that's quite hard!
When did u say ur 1st day was

Total loss so far- 40lbs

aww sounds fun thou i love counting calories and things lol after reading your diary im even more exited...1st day is tuesday going with my best friend who has been doing it a month will be nice to do it with somebody cambridge gets a bit lonely god the type i spent at the beach drinking a shake well everybody else had bbq lol was all worth it dont regret a thing :D xxx

Hi. I also made switch. Did two weeks on Cambridge step three first. Gained on first week ww but lost 0.5 this. More about the lifestyle for me now. Just bring the carbs in slowly and you'll be ok. Plenty of us round to help x

I seem to go between ww and cwp. Im doing ww now til end of September then doing cwp til my holiday :) x

Ola!!

Here's another one!! Joined WW last week, after being off CWP for about a fortnight, due to birthdays and a wedding...

Loved CWP but you can't do it forever, and i moved up the plans, and i knew I'd start WW straightaway.

Danger time for me is when I'm not actually on any "diet". Psychologically, i know i've got to be following some kinda plan, and have the discipline of weekly weigh-in - otherwise it's curtains for me!!

Lxx

When I started Cambridge my plan was to switch to WW at some stage. Unfortunately I cheated pretty much every day on Cambridge so abandoned it!

WillowFae said:
When I started Cambridge my plan was to switch to WW at some stage. Unfortunately I cheated pretty much every day on Cambridge so abandoned it!

same!! x

:)

My brother lost loads but then put it back on. I think he's done it 3 times. I thought that it would be really easy because you just remove food from the equation. Not that simple unfortunately :(

I've lost 3st on the cd and haven't put any on since moving to WW! You've got to retrain your mind and not go back to eating the crap u were before! Coz that's how it goes back on x

Total loss so far- 40lbs

I did cd 3 times, lost 5st in total (down up down up down up up up!)

Ww is ace! No hassle and as everyone else has said its for the lifestyle! I love food- this is much more realistic or me! That's the key. It's whatever will work for you. I struggled and had no support with s2 upwards on cd and that's why it went wrong. My counsellor was poo. And essentially I was sole source for weeks on end. I'm such a foodie that I popped after 6 weeks- I was about 20stone when I started but I was still put on 3 shakes a day-incorrect now I have read all the literature- could have had more. I got really obsessive with ketosis and was I in it and it just wasn't working for me.

With no support for the later steps I tried calorie counting- worked a treat and I felt better til I stopped loosing!

I can see myself counting like this and being much more aware of food forever. It's easy when u get in the swing of it- and no food is a no go. I like it. I love weightwatchers and I don't know why I left it so long!

Sorry for rambling - I'm a big fan! Good luck whatever you choose but make sure it's for you! And remember if it doesn't work you can change it! X

WillowFae said:

I've done cd a few times, just lost over a stone previously. This time I couldn't do it. Ww all the way!! X

Liveonce said:
Thank u sapphire uve given e that extra little boost and encouragement to do it how long have u been on it and how much have u lost ? X

Aww yay! Well, week 4 comes to an end on Wednesday and I've done 5lbs so far. Nearly 2lbs a week depending on what happens at wi. I know it's not cd style losses but I had to train myself to remember they were unrealistic and not safe for me in the long run :) I lost 16lbs in one week of cd!!!!!! Unsustainable but it gives you a taste for it!! :) x

Back