• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi... does the corset lady still post here?

Sorry for the random title!

I've been a member of mini's for a long time but spend all of my time in the surgical weight loss section now.

Anyway, there used to be a lady who posted in this section who had her own business making corsets etc. Does she still post here? If not can anyone remember her user name/business name or anything so I can look her up. She did very well on lipotrim and then I think she may have switched to cd but this was about a year or more ago :eek:

Thanks v much.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

My husband = My hero
sorry nt seen her around in the last month or so...

hope u find her though! i wouldnt mind a ncie corset to squidge in this non existant waist of mine!

My husband = My hero
Does she still make corsets? i want one! x

My husband = My hero
Thanking you x

Carpe diem, baby!
I love corsets...I'm size 10 and still like making the waist to hip ration even more appealing! My fave was a black leather one a few years ago that got too big once I leaned out...I now wear a full corset (not an under bust one)...and love it! The one I have now is lacy and fully boned, black of course...think I should be more daring and get a red one...

sparkle 63

sparkling:)and hopeful :)
yes definately vikh please what area are they in or do you just have to send your measurements??
They are in westbury wiltshire.....but you can send measurements.You need a fitting if you want waist smaller then 6 inches off natural waist
Have posted a couple pics in an album ..wont keep them there long as undies involved..(nowt rude dont worry)