Hi... does the corset lady still post here?

Sambucca

Gold Member
Sorry for the random title!

I've been a member of mini's for a long time but spend all of my time in the surgical weight loss section now.

Anyway, there used to be a lady who posted in this section who had her own business making corsets etc. Does she still post here? If not can anyone remember her user name/business name or anything so I can look her up. She did very well on lipotrim and then I think she may have switched to cd but this was about a year or more ago :eek:

Thanks v much.

xx

sorry nt seen her around in the last month or so...

hope u find her though! i wouldnt mind a ncie corset to squidge in this non existant waist of mine!

xx

Does she still make corsets? i want one! x

Thanking you x

I love corsets...I'm size 10 and still like making the waist to hip ration even more appealing! My fave was a black leather one a few years ago that got too big once I leaned out...I now wear a full corset (not an under bust one)...and love it! The one I have now is lacy and fully boned, black of course...think I should be more daring and get a red one...

Another great corset maker is C & S Constructions
they make to measure and do great work...if i'm brave enough can post a couple pics of there work they have done for me if anyone wants

yes definately vikh please what area are they in or do you just have to send your measurements??

They are in westbury wiltshire.....but you can send measurements.You need a fitting if you want waist smaller then 6 inches off natural waist
Have posted a couple pics in an album ..wont keep them there long as undies involved..(nowt rude dont worry)

Back