Hi everybody :) I'm Sandie

littleboat

Forums are totally new to me so it will take a bit of time to get used to it. I am starting my Lipotrim in the morning and would so love support from you.Wishing you all every success with yours too...Thanks, Sandie

Welcome Sandie:welcome2:

Best of luck on your Lipotrim journey!

Wow! Thank you so much! I thought everyone was fast asleep as its 3.20am here :) Thanks a bunch.Please be patient with me as I learn to navigate :)

I'm delighted I found a forum that is supportive, but methinks its going to take me awhile to navigate around it as I never used one before.I best get some shut eye before the dawn breaks! I am going to try and pop in here at least once a day to catch up with y'all and see how you are doing...I am doing this on my own so its going to be a bit tough.Watching you all go for it will motivate me I am sure...Jesus...I can hardly find my way around here at the mo!!!!I'm a nerd!!!

Good luck sandie I hope your day is going well xx

Hi Sandie I've just been to chemist to get my first lot of lipotrim. I will be starting mine tomorrow morning.

Good luck!!!

Hi Sandie! Best of luck to you with LT. Everyone at this forum is just lovely and so supportive. Any time you feel down just come here for a boost! :D

Hi Sandie welcome to the forum! :welcome2:Also welcome toddshar!

This forum is amazing and so supportive! Make sure you keep a diary on here and let us know how your getting on!

Tc all!

Back