Hi everybody, newbie to the forum...

sadolphingirl

Hi all,

Well I am pg on 3rd baby, due date of 25th July so currentlhy 18+3! Joined SW on Thurs eve as I've loads of weight to lose!!!!
Any tips from anybody would be appreciated..

Looking forward to meeting all and having some good chats!

I have a boy and girl so not gonna find out sex on this one... Baby is seriously kicking me tonight! lol
Wow, only another 7 weeks for you, wish that was me! How you feeling?

Its really hit me this wk all of sudden ive got a proper bump now been quite small till this wk and just grown in the last few days so feeling tired but been really busy this wk so that probably doesn't help. Its lovely to have a sursprise we having another girl I knew I was having another girl so just found out at 20 wk scan to confirm it. Starting to feel bit nervous about having another section- how you been? x

up and down to be honest, I am a full time student and single mother at the moment to my 2 other children...
I actually asked for a section on this one but consultant won't do it ( had really bad birth experience on last one) so trying to not even think about that til its really on top of me!
Have you got a date already for your section?
I'm sure your girls must be so excited about the fact that they are gonna have another sister soon!

Ive got go back to hospital in 2 wks to be booked in my section meant to be having it done at 39 wks now im breech they might do it abit earlier so not sure whats happening. My girls are nearly 8 and my youngest turned 2 the other day my oldest is looking forward to having a new sister but my lo doesn't understand so am little worried how she react to the baby and cos im having a section we be apart for few days and she's very much a mummys girl. Wow your going be a busy mummy too how old are ur children and what are u studying x
I did think if you asked for section and you have a good reason for wanting one they can't refuse plus your on ur 3rd baby, apart of me wudnt mind a natural birth now but I know nothing will happen and I don't want to go 2 wks overdue and have a section anyway.

My son is 3 and my daughter is 2, they will be 3 and 4 when little one is here! Studying childcare at the moment, still not sure if I want to go into midwifery or social working so thought I do this first, get into the swing of studying again after leaving school such a long time ago... lol
As for busy, yes, thats definitely me! But I'm not sure what life would be like if I wasn't busy all the time... lol
They won't give me a section unless there is a reason for it, I've had 2 natural births but dd almost died at birth so it was very traumatic, she should have been a section....
That's another reason why I need to make sure that I am as healthy as possible so I can be strong for this birth...

I use to work in childcare but im a full time mum at moment I didn't go back to work after having my lo. Your definately be busy with having 3 under 5's but im sure your be fine.
I was lucky after having my youngest they got her out just in time as they didnt scan me till I was 5 mths so wasnt sure of my dates and still let me go 2 wks over so it was touch and go when she was born. What happened at your birth? have you spoke to a consultant about your concerns?. Ive been trying to keep the weight gain low just want to be healthy for my section ive gained 3lbs so far x

wow, you waited long for a scan!
I had pre-eclempsia for the last few weeks in my pg and I kept telling the docs that but they kept fobbing me off... Was brought into hospital for observation the Fri and the Sat my waters broke after walking around the whole hospital. They didn't do a final scan in hospital so didn't see the cord tightly wrapped around her neck. When she came out she was blue and floppy... Needless to say she was in NICU for a day. With the stress of the birth and my eventually diagnosed pre-eclempsia she lost more than 10% of her body weight in hospital which created more problem.
I also had a heamorrage and lost a lot of blood, the midwives didn't make sure that I delivered the whole placenta so this brought a heamorrage on.... Just a whole unpleasant experience TBH...
I also used to work in childcare, don't want to work in childcare anymore so toying with the 2 options, not sure what to do yet... Suppose I have time to decide...

I think they should give you a late scan in the last few wks cos you've got no idea whats going on in there or any idea how big ur baby is until there born and sometimes when there feeling ur tummy the mw don't get the babys position right either. Last pg I only had 1 scan I did find out late I was pg and then it took ages for the scan to come through, you've had an awful time hun, hope you have a better birth this time x

I'm really well today im hoping they scan me again too I dont want my baby to get too big again and want them to know where my baby is before my section, when I had mw app the other day mw thought babys head was down and I knew it wasnt so made her check her again and she found her heart beat quite high so agreed she was still breech. I had spd for about 3 wks but its much better now, hopfully yours get better xx

Back