Hi everybody

LynneW

I have tried Lipotrim before, several years ago, and lost about 3 stones. Have now gained half a stone or so back and still have many stones I should have lost before but didn't!!
Anyway I am back off to the chemist in an hour and half to get started again. Can't actually start till Thursday as I am going for a long-planned meal tomorrow, ( timing or what), but I didn't want to wait till then, wanted to set the ball rolling now

Thanks everyone. Went and got weighed, eeekk! Oh well, as they always say at slimming world/ weightwatchers/ etc etc ( yep been to all of them, several times!) 'it's just a number, a starting point.'

Hiya Lynne, we're statin on the same day. Good luck too you, and too me gosh I'm going to need it! But we have taken the 1st steps. Just imagine how much better we'll look in 3 months. X x

Welcome Lynne and trekker... Good luck to both of you x x

Thanks SS. I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow. 1st time I've ever been excited about started a diet! Tomorrow I'll probably feel like I'm dying. x

I know what you mean about looking forward to it. It's going to be so nice not having to think about food and what I can and can't have. Hubby likes horrible food, (having hearts today :( ) so that's no problem, and I can feed my son on pasta and stuff which I'm not bothered about, and seeing as he's a stick I don't have to worry about how many carbs/ calories/ etc etc he's having. Great stuff. Just worried about how I'll manage all the water.... And no wine!!!

I don't know if it will help you Lynne, but some people drink sparkling water from a wine glass, and pretend!! lol... maybe worth a try hun x x

Back