Hi everyone, 5 stone to lose!!

Chantelle

Hi everyone

Hope you've all had a good easter and congrats on the brilliant losses you are achieving.

Just wanted to share a bit about me because I love reading and relating to everybody else on here.

I'm 25 years old. A classic yo yo and serial dieter, have been for the last 10 years. Lose a few stone, put even more back on.

When it comes to food I don't know whats normal behaviour anymore. So many ppl over the years have tried to give me advice; eat less exercise more bla bla; truth is i've been so obssessed with diets over the years I could tell any 'skinny' person or medical person all about diets, nutrition, carbs, ketosis, blood sugar - it isn't lack of knowledge as so many people seem to think; its another story having to actually implement it. I have to come to the harsh realisation that I have a really unhealthy binge relationship with bad foods which i would go so far as to say is compulsive and addictive.

I started LL last saturday so my first weigh in is coming up in a few days and as difficult as i'm finding it I'm truly at the point now where enough is enough;

I don't want to be this person anymore; I don't want to be seen as "you know Chantelle, the big girl" - I want to be defined by something other than my weight.

Its definitely mind over matter for me at the moment and I'm looking forward to seeing how you all get on and keeping you updated and getting much needed supprt when I feel like caving in.

Thanks guys

Chantelle

Hey Sam I'm doing LighterLife ...got my first proper weigh in on Saturday - had a mid week weigh in (really needed a boost because I'm feeling rubbish today) lost 6lbs so far and it was an evening weigh so hoping for a couple more pounds by sat fingers crossed.

What plan are you doing?

X

Back