Hi Everyone, another newbie here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Haizee, 8 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Haizee

Haizee New Member

Hello I'm Heather, first logged on here about a week ago when I started going to the gym, was looking for some inspiration more than anything and I found loads but I reckon I may now need a bit more than that. I am hoping to lose about 10kg - seems to me like some of you could have that gone in a couple of weeks! So I thought I would try to steal a few tips :) I don't want to starve myself or only eat cabbage soup or owt daft for weeks on end lol but any ideas where I should go for motivation to keep getting my backside down the gym and advice on diet would be really appreciated :) Thanks
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi Heather and welcome to the minimins board. Have a look around the various forums and choose what you think will be a good plan for you.
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Have you decided on a plan yet?

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.