Hi everyone *creeps in*

MartianMallow

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to this site. I've started Slimming World recently, my first weigh in is on Monday. I have a lot to lose but I don't really like to admit it. I've definitely been sticking my head in the sand and it's now time to make some changes. I've got quite into using forums after having my little boy 11 months ago, it's so great to be able to find support online, so I thought I'd look for a weight loss forum!
I'm having a real low day today beating myself up about putting on so much weight and everything. So annoying.

Hello and welcome! Your starting weight is almost exactly what mine was, and I'm just an inch taller, so very similar stats. This is a great place for support and motivation, you'll find lots of good advice and inspirational stories. What plan are you following? :) xx

Hi hun. Well done on starting your journey and welcome :) just focus on positive! Dont let those bad days become weeks and each day is closer to goal. You can do it x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't get down Honey..... just think of all the new friends you have made here and how much they want you to succeed... don't forget it is not as if you won't get any benefit till you reach target.... all the way along your journey health problems will disappear and everyday things will become easier..... personally I have gotten rid of sleep apnea and the joy of not getting out of puff trying to reach to put my socks on lo,..... also think if you hadn't started your journey how much more weight would you have put on? So chin Honey be proud of yourself for starting (we are proud of you)

Thank you everyone! I think what really got me down yesterday was that I went for a walk with my little boy and my knees were hurting :( It just hit home that I've gained a lot of weight and I'm not just "overweight" now, I'm seriously overweight and feeling the health effects of it. That really made me sad.
Tracy I'm following Slimming World, I actually got a referral from my doctor which is great. I'm slowly getting to grips with the plan, the first few days were a bit difficult trying to understand everything.

hi mallow
welcome to the forum all the help you need is here good luck on your journey x x x

Back