hi everyone i am back

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
not sure if anyone will remember me tho haha? i am stacey, 23 and i am 17 weeks pregnant :D and with the support from my midwife and gp i am going to go back to slimming world next week :D

i currently weigh 17 stone :cry:but i have only gained 4lb since being pregnant which i am very happy about! My aim is not to loose any weight while pregnant (although it is safe because i have some spare haha) but just to limit the weight gain through eating fresh and healthy food, i dont want to get to the end of my pregnancy and have gained 2 or 3 stone and then be nearly 20 stone and have to loose half my body weight haha!

i am actually really looking forward to coming back, i have made many excuses in the past, but this time its not just for me but for my baby son, this is his food too and i need to stop being selfish!

i look forward to hearing all of your sucesses and sharing our ideas and tips :)

xxx

Hey I remember you, welcome back, another minimins baby yipeeeeeeeeeeeee:D

Huge congrats!!

I can totally identify. Before my preg, I lost 4 stone to get down to 15 stone, after I had him I was up to nearly 20 stone!!!! Madness!!!!

Stacey man - we're not all girls/lasses. Let's have a bit of respect lol ;)

SW is great, but I've not been in the Royal Tandoori or Dilshad since I started (I'm sure you know them being a Shields lass).

Anyway, all the best

Steve

Back