Hi everyone! I start on wednesday :)

TriedThemAll

Iv a lot to lose and have always done slimming world but fancy a change. The next day to start at my local group is Wednesday so I'll go then but I'd love to get a head start as from today. Are there any sites that will give me the ww info? Like how the points work, how many etc :)

WW have their own site but i'm not sure how many of the facilities can be used if you haven't actually joined a class. Other than that I find pretty much everything i have needed to know someone on here has been able to help me out. Good luck anyway flower :flowers:

scoobysue said:
WW have their own site but i'm not sure how many of the facilities can be used if you haven't actually joined a class. Other than that I find pretty much everything i have needed to know someone on here has been able to help me out. Good luck anyway flower :flowers:

Thanks for the help. When you join, do you get a log in or a password to use online?

I think if you join on line or do their e-scource thing you get something that allows you to join. I think for the boards though, like this one you just register and log in......I think.......

I find if you have an iPhone you can get it all for free without signing up. Use a calculator to find out how many PP you can have, then you can use a calculator to find out how many pp in your food. I'm also starting on wednesday :)

Hi Iam also starting wednesday after work. Previously a sw member,but fancied a chsnge. Have 4 stone to lose.. looking forward to joining in.

Back