Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hi everyone Im back please wish me luck

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by andju, 13 September 2011 Social URL.

1. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    :wave_cry: Hi everyone.Im back again having regained all the weight I lost. Im looking forward, not back,unfortunatley I know what lays ahead and its not easy,but it is possible. I have tried several times to get back on the ss wagon and have fallen off every time,I never felt as positive as I do now so here I am determined to lose as much as possible before xmas I just hope this frame of mind continues.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Good luck on your restart x

4. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

Hello an welcome back I too am on a millionth restart, started yesterday and so far so good. I too feel different I feel like I can actually do this. How much do you need to lose? I need to shift 5/6st :(

Good luck hun.

5. SurreySuperTrooper

SurreySuperTrooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hiya. Good luck on your re-start. Christmas is a good goal to aim for.

6. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    Thankyou all for your good luck messages.
    I have about 6 stone to lose Im trying to alter my tickers but i forgot the pin numbers lol. I think what I did wrong last time was not move up the plans,I was struggling but tried to keep going with ss+ this time I am going to try and stay on it for as long as possible,but if I feel I need to move up the plans for a while then I will. Hope you are doing ok with your re start x

7. Nette

Nette Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Good Luck!! Just keep thinking about the Christmas parties and how good you will feel, gotta be better than any takeaway...well that's what I'm telling myself over and over! x

8. mybodyisacage

mybodyisacage Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13.5lb(19.89%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Good luck, I know it is so hard but my philosophy is keep your head down and plow through, youll be hitting milestones before you know it!

9. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

This time, definitely move up the plans! We get so excited at goal we often think - 'I'll be fine now, I know what to do.' Then we start to regain...

I bet you've really learned from that experience. Next time around you will do it differently!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.