• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi everyone Im back please wish me luck

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
:wave_cry: Hi everyone.Im back again having regained all the weight I lost. Im looking forward, not back,unfortunatley I know what lays ahead and its not easy,but it is possible. I have tried several times to get back on the ss wagon and have fallen off every time,I never felt as positive as I do now so here I am determined to lose as much as possible before xmas I just hope this frame of mind continues.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hello an welcome back I too am on a millionth restart, started yesterday and so far so good. I too feel different I feel like I can actually do this. How much do you need to lose? I need to shift 5/6st :(

Good luck hun.

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
Hello an welcome back I too am on a millionth restart, started yesterday and so far so good. I too feel different I feel like I can actually do this. How much do you need to lose? I need to shift 5/6st :(

Good luck hun.
Thankyou all for your good luck messages.
I have about 6 stone to lose Im trying to alter my tickers but i forgot the pin numbers lol. I think what I did wrong last time was not move up the plans,I was struggling but tried to keep going with ss+ this time I am going to try and stay on it for as long as possible,but if I feel I need to move up the plans for a while then I will. Hope you are doing ok with your re start x

Good luck, I know it is so hard but my philosophy is keep your head down and plow through, youll be hitting milestones before you know it!

This time, definitely move up the plans! We get so excited at goal we often think - 'I'll be fine now, I know what to do.' Then we start to regain...

I bet you've really learned from that experience. Next time around you will do it differently!