• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi everyone, Im Natalie!

Hey everyone,

I know most people probably won't read this, but I thought Id post hello anyway rather than charging straight in!

Anyways ive just restarted my diet today, Im a bit of a yo-yo-er. lose lots of weight fast, then put it all back on really quickly. I thought if I could join a friendly community online it might help me stay motivated a bit more.

Well, hope to speak to you all soon - looks like a fun place to be..:)

N
xoxo

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi natalie!

welcome to the site! i only joined two weeks ago and have found the site to be really welcoming and friendly. Everyone supports you so much and it really does help!

good luck with your weight loss! x

Thankyou so much :)

I love how most people here are from the UK... ive joined a few sites previously which were all American and I hadnt heard of anything they were talking about!

xoxo

hiya and welcome this is a great site to help you keep up your deit. good luck
maria x x x

welcome to the forum, we are a bit daffy here but nonetheless friendly as well, so hop on to our train and we will help ya on the track to weight loss, take care

Hi and welcome, I used to live in Wilton just down the road from you, is there still an army base there?