Hi everyone! I'm new and excited!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cheyenne, 27 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Cheyenne

Cheyenne New Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.77%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hey everyone, my name is Cheyenne.

I'm a young girl, still in high school. I'm very tall for my age, at 6 feet tall! I joined weight watchers at the beginning of April. Two years ago I lost almost 50 pounds and gained almost all of it back. That was all on my own, and obviously, it didn't stick. So I thought weight watchers would help me to make healthy and better choices for life, rather than just being hungry all the time and losing it all so quickly.

I swim often at the local community center. I've been on a swim team for 8 years. It's my passion, and what keeps me strong.
    I know I'm not all fat, I weigh 195 pounds, 6 feet tall, and I have quite a bit of muscle. but I really want to flatten my stomach. I'm not comfortable wearing a bikini and by the beginning of September, I'd really like to be able to wear a bikini :]

I'm hoping to find support here. my weaknesses include BREAD, i love having bread with dinner, and ice cream, which i love after dinner haha. Sometimes I find that when I'm home alone I just want to eat everything! My family is very healthy, and my mother really really watches what I eat, and I think that's why when she's not home I feel as thought i just want to eat everything, because I have the chance. Also, when I'm out with friends I feel like I should eat the bad stuff because I may not be able to any other time! Then later I feel stupid for thinking such a rediculous thing.

I'm hoping to get some ideas from you all to stop these types of cravings and binging.

Sorry for such a long post! haha.
    Thanks everyone, and I'm excited to look around the site and be apart of this community!

-Cheyenne-

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hello Cheyenne, welcome to minimins and to WW.

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Pleased you have decided to join us

Good luck

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.