Hi everyone! I'm new and excited!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cheyenne, 27 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Cheyenne

Cheyenne New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight watchers
    Hey everyone, my name is Cheyenne.

I'm a young girl, still in high school. I'm very tall for my age, at 6 feet tall! I joined weight watchers at the beginning of April. Two years ago I lost almost 50 pounds and gained almost all of it back. That was all on my own, and obviously, it didn't stick. So I thought weight watchers would help me to make healthy and better choices for life, rather than just being hungry all the time and losing it all so quickly.

I swim often at the local community center. I've been on a swim team for 8 years. It's my passion, and what keeps me strong.
    I know I'm not all fat, I weigh 195 pounds, 6 feet tall, and I have quite a bit of muscle. but I really want to flatten my stomach. I'm not comfortable wearing a bikini and by the beginning of September, I'd really like to be able to wear a bikini :]

I'm hoping to find support here. my weaknesses include BREAD, i love having bread with dinner, and ice cream, which i love after dinner haha. Sometimes I find that when I'm home alone I just want to eat everything! My family is very healthy, and my mother really really watches what I eat, and I think that's why when she's not home I feel as thought i just want to eat everything, because I have the chance. Also, when I'm out with friends I feel like I should eat the bad stuff because I may not be able to any other time! Then later I feel stupid for thinking such a rediculous thing.

I'm hoping to get some ideas from you all to stop these types of cravings and binging.

Sorry for such a long post! haha.
    Thanks everyone, and I'm excited to look around the site and be apart of this community!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hello Cheyenne, welcome to minimins and to WW.
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Pleased you have decided to join us

Good luck

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.