Hi everyone, i'm new!!!

Hi guys, i have done Lipotrim for 5 weeks and lost one a half stone but needed to eat so am on day 5 of refeed and wanting to start ww on friday. is ww the best way to lose that extra stone?

xx

Welcome! :D
I've had alot of friends try lipotrim and have lost 2 stone+ in a short amount of time but the minute they stop, some of them have gained back everything they lost and even double what they lost! With WW you're losing the weight bit by bit and at a healthy pace so that you can keep it off so if you are starting WW dont be surprised if you dont loose anything for 1 or 2 weeks because youre body will have to get used to it. But i do think WW is the best way to go if i were you :)

Hi,

I originally done a VLCD (w8) and when I came off it, I went straight onto WW. I continued to lose weight after that so as long as you are sensible about your eating when you are refeeding then you will be fine

Aww thanks for your responses. Yeah, i believe i will put on a couple of pounds whilst refeeding and swapping to weight watchers. but it's really going to be worth it and i love the sound off ww :) how the points work etc, i tried sw before but found it really confusing! lol

hope to be around 11 and a half stone by the time i go benidorm end of may. thats just about a stone i need to lose :) x

I was on orlistat but came off that ! now im on weight watchers and find it more easier :)

Back