Hi everyone, just found out I am pregnant!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by motherof2, 22 November 2011 Social URL.

1. motherof2

motherof2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi everyone, I found out I am pregnant today. I did want another baby (I have 2 already) but I planned to be slimmer to be able to cope with the pregnancy. I was on Exante (and have a bulging box full of shakes etc!) but will now obviously have to give that up for a healthy eating.

I know SW allow pregnant women to follow their plan, however do you know if they allow you to join pregnant? I am so crap at doing it alone (unless I get quick results ie Exante). I couldn't face being a big beached whale again, using the excuse "the baby needs chocolate!"

Congratulations everyone! It is a wonderful thing our bodies are doing!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cas3

Cas3 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Congratulations im on my third too, im trying to watch what I eat don't want to be a whale either lol. Im not following a diet atm but just being carful and exercising so far not gained any weight and im almost 20 weeks x

Slimming world do let you join when your pregnant just need to get permission from your midwife- good luck x
  4. MissChattyBex

MissChattyBex Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hey motherof2

Congratulations :) what lovely news.

You can join pregnant but need doctor/midwife permission. I would contact the group where you want to join and ask that group leader which they need and they can talk you through the plan and you can see whether its something you think would be appropriate :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.