Hi everyone - newbie taking the plunge!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by reallyneedtodothis, 22 February 2010 Social URL.

1. reallyneedtodothis

reallyneedtodothis Full Member

Slimming World
    :D Hi everyone, this is my first post here, just wanted to say hello!!

I have been big all my life, and in July 2008, when I weighed 28stones 1.5lb :eek::eek: I decided enough was enough.

I joined Slimming World and up to April 09 I had lost 2st 6lbs, which I was over the moon with. Then, 2 things happened, 1 - I suffer with depression and I had a major relapse, and 2 - my brilliant consultant left and was replaced by a not so brilliant one.

Since April my weight has yo-yo'd and now I weigh 13lbs lighter than when I joined.

So, I have decided that I need to restart my weight loss, need to restart feeling good about myself and becoming the thinner person I have always wanted to be. Illness in recent weeks has thrown me off track, so I thought I would join here to be able to rant and share and have fun with people in a similar position.

Hoping to start this year from today, starting right now!!!

I really need to do this!! :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey welcome to the forum.
    Good luck with your weight loss :)
    Claire x
  4. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome to the forum :D good luck on your weightloss journey and chin up you can do it
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Take it a day at a time and you can do it. Also start a diary thread in the SW section so we can support you.

Good luck

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.