Hi everyone - restarted today

dellybelly

Silver Member
Hi everyone.

Just thought I'd join in with the chat on here in an effort to stop myself from eating the contents of the cupboard tonight.

I've been on Minis a while but only ever half heartedly followed any diet - and half heartedly posted too if I'm honest. I've tried every diet going out there, including lipotrim which was brilliant but I soon put the weight back on again.

I'm now the biggest I've ever been. I feel like a total disgrace to myself. I'm 3 weeks away from my 39th birthday and I dont want to be feel or look like this for my 40th. I now have about 7 1/2 to 8 stone to lose to get to goal but at this stage I think I'd settle for a BMI under 30. I'd joined ww back in january and got all the Propoints bumpf so I'll be following that but didnt want to do it completely solo.

THIS time I will do it. I have a clear goal, the best motivation in the world. its time to get going.

Hi,

I remember you from the LT forum Delly, I haven't been on Minimins since I stopped LT in December. I'm kind of in a similar position to you...I'm starting wk1 of ww today...we can do it!!! :p

Hi to you both. Best of luck with w w. I recently started back too after a break of 8 months. I had lst 22 lb and in the 8 month break put back on 11 lb which thankfully i have now lost again. So im back on track. Dellybelly i feel exactly the same im 39 in nov and dont want to be fat at 40 . I still have 6 stone to go but hopefully ill get there as will you. Good luck x

Hi,

I remember you from the LT forum Delly, I haven't been on Minimins since I stopped LT in December. I'm kind of in a similar position to you...I'm starting wk1 of ww today...we can do it!!! :p

Thanks Ella. Its good to "see" a fellow former lipotrimer. Good luck with starting WW. I'll definitely be about if you need some support!

Hi to you both. Best of luck with w w. I recently started back too after a break of 8 months. I had lst 22 lb and in the 8 month break put back on 11 lb which thankfully i have now lost again. So im back on track. Dellybelly i feel exactly the same im 39 in nov and dont want to be fat at 40 . I still have 6 stone to go but hopefully ill get there as will you. Good luck x

Wow. Well done on your weightloss Goose. Thanks for the welcome. Maybe you can give me the odd kick in the butt to keep me on track. I know it'll be needed now and again. I've such a long journey to go its hard to stay focused on the here and now.

Thanks for the lovely welcomes Kimbowee and Cheeky. Its definitley much less difficult if you think you have a bit of support out there. I'm not attending classes at the minute - I just can't spare the money. (besides, I'm saving for a kindle - it's my reward for sticking to the plan).

Yesterday was a good day, I was well planned and organised and had no blips. Today wasn't so easy but I made it though to bedtime so I'm pleased I have my weekly points to dip into and still have a "good" day.

Tomorrow may be more difficult as I have choir rehersal for most of the day and there'll be little sweeties and lollipops and bags of crisps all over the place and it'll be very difficult to resist, espeically when another section is learning their part.

Wish me luck and have a good weekend everyone!

Last edited:
Hi dellybelly
We will kick each others butts . It does not seem as hard this time because im so determined to lose it and on this forum you know everyone is in the same boat nd it is so encouraging. Good luck and keep us posted on how you are doing

Gwen x x:)

Back