Hi everyone, Starting back again :)

Hi everyone, just wanted to say hello.:) Am so excited to be starting tomorrow :) I have done lighterlife before a few years ago and lost 3 stone and felt great. In fact I felt so great that i thought i could eat what i wanted after that and swiftly put back on the 3 stone plus another 1 on top of that :( lol... Anyway this time i am hoping that i am determined enough to see this through once and for all. I'm really looking forward to chatting to you all soon and sharing my journey with you. Wish me luck on my first dreaded few days lol :D

Hi everyone, just wanted to say hello.:) Am so excited to be starting tomorrow :) I have done lighterlife before a few years ago and lost 3 stone and felt great. In fact I felt so great that i thought i could eat what i wanted after that and swiftly put back on the 3 stone plus another 1 on top of that :( lol... Anyway this time i am hoping that i am determined enough to see this through once and for all. I'm really looking forward to chatting to you all soon and sharing my journey with you. Wish me luck on my first dreaded few days lol :D

Good luck - how are you getting on?

Back