• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi everyone what diet is best?!!!

Hi all just wanted to say hello!
I have been on many different diets since having my children but always eventually give up! I lost weight years ago with sw but then had another 2 children. I have recently been on ww and lost 4lb in my first week 2 in my second and then gained 0.5 then stayed the same!! I was exercising every day and running and have no idea why it's not working!! I'm desperate to lose 2 stone for the summer and wondered what everyone thinks is the best diet out there?!! Xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Without a doubt Slimming World- I have done them all...... I hate the feeling of being hungry and with slimming world there is no need - just get your head around it and you will get into it... Good luck with the decision xxx

Without a doubt Slimming World- I have done them all...... I hate the feeling of being hungry and with slimming world there is no need - just get your head around it and you will get into it... Good luck with the decision xxx
I back this up 110%. Slimming world is definitely the best one around!!
Takes a little bit to get your head around, but once you got it, you'll be on a reyt weightloss journey.
Good luck x

good luck! slimming world is definatly the best

:)

I'm on SW and exercise (30 day shred). I take my measurements every week so although some weeks I am STS, the inches are still coming off ;)

Extra Easy and remember to do the 1/3 plate thing with superfoods, it really is the key x
Good luck!!

i do SW too and wouldnt do any other diets - tried WW once before and put what little weight i did lose back on and more. I love the freedom you get with SW and I also love staying to my classes each week with some great members!! SW has my vote every time x

Thank you everyone, I am really looking forward to finally seeing some results! I am going to use the Wii fit and also run. Is the 30 day shred good? I am tempted to try it!
From danni xx

Lady A

Loves to Shop!
Hey hun,

Good luck on your journey....I'm on slimming world too. The food is yummy and I feel great plus you will be feeding your family a healthy & varied diet too AND you get to have desserts! :D

Hey hun,

Good luck on your journey....I'm on slimming world too. The food is yummy and I feel great plus you will be feeding your family a healthy & varied diet too AND you get to have desserts! :D
i agree 100% well said :)

hi hun welcome to minimins good luck on ur weight loss journey :)

Thank you everyone, I am really looking forward to finally seeing some results! I am going to use the Wii fit and also run. Is the 30 day shred good? I am tempted to try it!
From danni xx
I love doing the 30 day shred, it's only 30 mins a day and although I haven't really noticed it on the scales I have definately changed shape and got a lot better figure :D