hi everyone xxx

heidiho

im starting out on my sw journey for must be the 8th time lol,and really want to suceed this time as my family and my other half now see me as a joke.
I keep waivering between sw,weight watchers vintage points,and ive been trying to get 2 stone off now for around 4 yrs. Ive spent must be hundreds on diet pills,gimmicks,u name it ive tried it and my other half has steam coming out of his ears lol. my local weightwatchers meeting,which my mom goes to now see me as a joke as ive rejoined so many times,even following slimming world while im paying to go to a weight watchers meeting,:8855:I know laugh,but i liked the social time they gave me with my mom and friend. im a 30 yr old mom of 4 and I suffer from depression,am on medication but hve down days an when im having a down day I just eat,eat,an eat some more....
thats my downfall as I crave chocolate and can get threw a huge bar of cadburys fruit and nut every night,I have done till recently,and am really struggling with the cravings. thing is around 5 yrs ago i lost 4 stone with weightwatchers,old points,but quickly regained 2 of it as i was really struggling with maintanence. but try as i might i just carent get back into it this time round,always hungry,so so glad for slimming world. still carent get my head round how much i can eat,and still doubtful itll work,but im having another go,really want to be at my goal for next yr hve a slimmer summer as ive spent far too long being miserable,hiding in leggings and long tunic tops. i love reading these blogs and all the suppoort on here is amazing xxx hope itll help keep me on track as we are all in the same boat,trying to lose weight ;)

It's all about focus. Your focus seems to be looking good for summer. How about you put some pics of yourself from last summer, hiding in those baggy clothes, on the fridge or the sweet cupboard? Surely that should give you the motivation to keep going?

For me, I tried WW, I tried Lipotrim TFR, I tried crash diets, starving myself... you name it! This is the first time I've actually stuck to a diet. In a month, I've lost a stone.

Some say it's easier for those who have more to lose, to get the first few stone off, but it doesn't make the cravings any easier to bare, especially in the beginning. But trust me, they'll gradually get less and less, and your tastebuds will change. In time, you'll crave a naturally sweet apple, instead of some chocolate.

Good luck x

Welcome heidiho
Im also a habitual restarter mainly on SW always vowing that this would be the last time. Im now on week 3, I dont go to a class just doing it at home, taking one day at a time & have lost 7lbs. I only do green days as Im veggie. I can honestly say Ive never been hungry on this plan. I do roughly plan out my menus so I dont find myself reaching for the 'wrong' things. Every night I look forward to a Ripple (9 syns) & Options drink (2 syns). Most days I make full use of my 15syns. The support on here is amazing.

Hello heidoho and welcome.

I agree about the supprt here, sometimes I wouldn`t be able to cope without my online friends!!

I`m on sw second time around. A few years ago I lost about 10lbs and was going to class every week. OH got fed up and I gave in to his constant moaning about the amount of time the class took up on Thursday evenings.

Needless to say I gained it all back and then some!! Tried to lose weight alone at the beginning of the year and lost about 12lbs. Rejoined sw in May, nearly 2st heavier than I was when I first joined.

Keeping at it and am determined not to give in to demands for me to stop sw this time!! Got 8lbs to target

I am to back for what seems like the 100th time, lets make this our last time. Families can be insensitive i stop saying what im doing now as its usually mmmmm again, which one this time. Lets show the shall we ! Ive joined a team to stay focused why not join us x

hi thankyou all for your kind words of encouragement,my dads the worst for putting me down,hes even made a joke out of me,starting a facebook group "what will sally do next with her diet:,lol,feel free to look this up and join Ill be posting my progress reguarly on there to motivate me. thinking of doing it on here as well but not sure how to go about it xxx

Back